PDA

View Full Version : COLORADO CONVENTION/ Ron Paul Republicans

speciallyblend
04-28-2008, 05:47 PM
Well folks, i know its an emotional rollercoaster sometimes,but yes im still a republican and im running for a national delegate spot on may 30th/31st.(cant go into all the plans in colorado but just smile and know WE WILL SHOW UP IN GREAT NUMBERS.

We must get everyone organized to contact republicans holding office in colorado to demand we get RON PAUL TO SPEAK at our STATE CONVENTION..,, (good notice, many are supporting this move;)(inside info;),though dick wadhams(statehead:( has already said no in writing,so we are gonna call him out;) anyone in colorado should already know who to contact to help if not,i will try to get something together for everyone here to help get RON PAUL to SPEAK AT OUR COLORADO CONVENTION:) COLORADO REPUBLICANS WE NEED YOU NOW MORE THEN EVER

COLORADO REPUBLICANS ARE WORKING REAL HARD. I tried to think of what else i could do for Colorado,so i called a few gop ron paul supporters. We are planning a republican party during the convention so i volunteered my dj company and time to throw a party for FREE FOR ALL THE RON PAUL REPUBLICANS AND FRIENDS OF RON PAUL:):) anyone in Colorado that wants to help the great supporters here,just contact me and i can get you in touch with the front range folks. If you already know who to contact,then do it asap:)

RON PAUL 2008 COLORADO CONVENTION COMING May 30th/31st.........

PS ,ill have more info asap and info on the party as well. Even Republicans need some down time during the convention.

anyone interested in hearing alive mix of mine just check my signature;) peace

KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK EVERYONE , GO NC PEOPLE, MAKE US PROUD:cool:

brandon
04-28-2008, 06:03 PM
You are very proficient with the smileys :) ;) :D :cool: :eek: :p

Best of luck at your convention

speciallyblend
04-28-2008, 06:10 PM
You are very proficient with the smileys :) ;) :D :cool: :eek: :p

Best of luck at your convention

yeah i like the smileys, hell had to delete 4 smileys to even post:) , too funny....

nate895
04-28-2008, 06:17 PM
You can't take him on the 30th/31st, WA has him. We'll fight you for it if we need to.

j/k:D, but seriously, we need to flip a coin.

RonPaulFever
04-28-2008, 06:37 PM
When I read speciallyblend's rambling, incoherent posts, I think "crazy person"

Fields
04-28-2008, 06:41 PM
When I read speciallyblend's rambling, incoherent posts, I think "crazy person"

And I thought I was the only thinking that. :D

Suzu
04-28-2008, 06:48 PM
You can't take him on the 30th/31st, WA has him. We'll fight you for it if we need to.

MISSOURI WILL FIGHT YOU TOO!!!
:mad:

Debbie Hopper
04-28-2008, 06:50 PM
As will MN.

nate895
04-28-2008, 06:51 PM
As will MN.

It's a conspiracy to keep a Nevada from happening again. [/sarcasm]

speciallyblend
04-28-2008, 07:09 PM
And I thought I was the only thinking that. :D

read between the lines. I'm not crazy just outspoken and im tired of the BS. My wife says im a dam good crazy;)

speciallyblend
04-28-2008, 07:12 PM
sweet a bunch of states fighting over RON PAUL for the conventions..

Nate SY
04-28-2008, 07:30 PM

Hey, do you know where the Convention is being held? And someone who isn't a delegate can come and watch the convention right?

Because you know... The convention happens to fall on my birthday, and it'd be bomb as hell to head out and see that.

nate895
04-28-2008, 07:39 PM
Hey, do you know where the Convention is being held? And someone who isn't a delegate can come and watch the convention right?

Because you know... The convention happens to fall on my birthday, and it'd be bomb as hell to head out and see that.

Spokane's convention center.

speciallyblend
04-28-2008, 07:43 PM

pepperpete1
04-28-2008, 07:47 PM
sweet a bunch of states fighting over RON PAUL for the conventions..

Good for you. Glad to see the fight coming out in you. Go Get 'Em!:)

Nate SY
04-28-2008, 07:47 PM
Spokane's convention center.

Thank you. Looks like I have a good 4 hour drive to enjoy. :D

speciallyblend
04-28-2008, 08:00 PM
Good for you. Glad to see the fight coming out in you. Go Get 'Em!:)

I will be sending my letter of intent for a national delegate this week,but theres more to the plans at state level. I'm just an extra kinda,but it serves a purpose;)

The REAL Republicans will be ready for anything at this convention ,plus there are some conservative papers about to expose some gop bs soon here in colorado;)

There is alot more going on;) but it's top secret;) (stole that from george hemminger;) Sarcasm;)

pepperpete1
04-28-2008, 10:18 PM
There is alot more going on;) but it's top secret;) (stole that from george hemminger;) Sarcasm;)

I love using that on people who claim that RP doesn't have a snowball's chance in hell of getting the nomination. The look on their face is priceless. I add that they just have to hang on to their butts and it ain't over til the fat lady sings. If it is someone who is not enarmored of one of the other candidates, I always try to convert them, otherwise I just let them ponder what the secret could be.:)