PDA

View Full Version : RP Supporters Called a 'Cult' on Hannity

freedom1787
04-28-2008, 05:16 PM
I turned on my radio on the way home today and heard some girl from Nevada say that at the State Convention in Reno, that the RP followers were a 'cult' on Hannity's show. Did anybody else hear this? Talk about a cult - 'You're a great American'. What a crock of sh*t. This really pisses me off.

satchelmcqueen
04-28-2008, 06:52 PM
Well the McCain people were thieves. They saw they were losing and they hijacked the convention.

Ron Galt
04-28-2008, 07:13 PM
I turned on my radio on the way home today and heard some girl from Nevada say that at the State Convention in Reno, that the RP followers were a 'cult' on Hannity's show. Did anybody else hear this? Talk about a cult - 'You're a great American'. What a crock of sh*t. This really pisses me off.

I heard it. I hate that bastard Hannity.

Imperial
04-28-2008, 08:14 PM
Sean Hannity is the worst of Fox News' hosts. I didn't like him before the presidential elections began to turn into full swing. He always talks over others who have different opinions, he fails at argumentation by repeating what he says over and over, and then proceeds to make assumptions with logical fallacies.

Rather than attacking candidates like Obama based on their positions, he has made a series of broadcasts attacking the man for questionable connections. Never mind the man won't define his policies, and when he does they are more of the same. He is the worst of neo-cons, and continues to hijack the title of conservative and republican.

ItsTime
04-28-2008, 08:16 PM
thank god the cult of Sam Adams was so successful

The One
04-28-2008, 08:18 PM
The chant of the Hannity cult.......You're a great American, You're a great American, You're a great American, You're a great American.

wowabunga
04-28-2008, 09:42 PM
The chant of the Hannity cult.......You're a great American, You're a great American, You're a great American, You're a great American.

When I lived in Hot 'Lanta Hannity was on the radio there. I called him one afternoon, to talk about an issue, and out of the blue he talks over me cutting my mike, hangs up and then makes a joke out of my call. Dumb ass didn't even once consider that I was a loyal listener... oh well said I... and never came back.

As to his remarks today.... well you turd it's payback time....!@!@!

Give me liberty
04-28-2008, 09:51 PM
Btw The Traffic for his site is going down, anyway. Who cares, what the shit asses has to say?
And one more thing, this whole great american thing reminds me of this,

Your Great NaZi! Or atleast Your A Great German!!!
I heard some people say a while ago, that this what the nazi soilders said to each other once they had a kill or
if they are proud of themselfs.

Seanmc30
04-28-2008, 10:10 PM
This country has a lot of problems, and you can point the blame at a good deal of things, but Fox News is right up there in the top 5 things that will never be brought to justice for the harm they have caused.

Hannity, O'reilly, and others are simply the catalyst which has brought so much unbridled hate and fear to our country.

It is truly my most sincere wish that sometime in the near future, the entire Fox organization gets publicly shamed by every other news organization/reporter/anchor who can do their job honestly.

freedom1787
04-29-2008, 05:51 PM
Maybe we should all call his show saying - "You're a great Nazi"

HarbingerOfTruth
04-29-2008, 07:00 PM
If you guys have balls, call his radio show.

babaprad
04-29-2008, 08:54 PM
Hannity may be right on this one? Yeah, I'll drink Koolaid if Dr. Paul offered it to me. That's how passionate I'm about him and his message...something people like Hannity and his buddy Levin won't understand in a million years.

r3VOLution - A Manifesto - I order a case (20 books) today.

HenryKnoxFineBooks
04-29-2008, 10:29 PM
That whole "Koolaid" schtick is so overdone on Hannity. According to him, all Obama supporter, Hillary supporters, Paul supporter, etc..

akforme
04-30-2008, 03:11 AM
Just image what his supporters are in for. They have no clue what's coming.

Bern
04-30-2008, 07:28 AM

They've been "hannitized". Best I can tell, it's something similar to being hypnotized.

angelatc
04-30-2008, 08:07 AM
Politics is a cult.

Aratus
04-30-2008, 11:28 AM
thank god the cult of Sam Adams was so successful

ditto for the actual 1776 revolutionary, not the micro~beer entrepreneur who found a fame for the name!!!!

Aratus
04-30-2008, 11:29 AM
SAMUEL ADAMs.... YES!!!!

LibertasPraesidium
04-30-2008, 11:58 AM
Cult typically refers to a cohesive social group devoted to beliefs or practices that the surrounding culture considers outside the mainstream, with a notably positive or negative popular perception. Many religions were considered cults before they became considered religions. In common or populist usage, "cult" has a positive connotation for groups of art, music, writing, fiction, and fashion devotees,[1] but a negative connotation for new religious, extreme political, questionable therapeutic, and pyramidal business groups.[2] For this reason, most, if not all, non-fan groups that are called cults reject this label

its the wiki of Cult. just figured i would post it.

IF we are a cult, then we are growing bigger by the moment, once a cult is big enough it stops being a cult and is realized as the movement towards TRUTH and Freedom. if that is wrong, oh well.

Kade
04-30-2008, 12:11 PM
Sean Hannity is the worst of Fox News' hosts. I didn't like him before the presidential elections began to turn into full swing. He always talks over others who have different opinions, he fails at argumentation by repeating what he says over and over, and then proceeds to make assumptions with logical fallacies.

Rather than attacking candidates like Obama based on their positions, he has made a series of broadcasts attacking the man for questionable connections. Never mind the man won't define his policies, and when he does they are more of the same. He is the worst of neo-cons, and continues to hijack the title of conservative and republican.

Why does that sound familiar?

Theocrat
04-30-2008, 12:29 PM

He's already a member of a cult.

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r235/tonygspot_photo/hannity_nazi.jpg

Seanmc30
04-30-2008, 04:57 PM
more of those photoshops need to be made about hannity and o'reilly.