PDA

View Full Version : My Strategy

american.swan
04-28-2008, 04:33 PM
All this Ron Paul this and Ron Paul that just doesn't work for me.

Why?

I have a hunch that during the first revolution in the 1700's everyone was chanting freedom and independence. I don't remember anyone shouting "Thomas Jefferson" or "George Washington's" name.

So my strategy is to no longer be a "follower" of Ron Paul. That sounds confusing because I still support Ron Paul and his efforts. What I am trying to say is I don't want to labeled a freak because I support and follow Ron Paul. I would much rather beat my friends over the head with messages of freedom than "Ron Paul did this" or "Ron Paul did that" or "Ron Paul yadda yadda yadda."

When I talk to people I want to ask them questions about their views. I want to bring up MY VIEWS of freedom and liberty. Then and only then if they ask, I'll say, I'm voting for Ron Paul.

Liberty, limited government, and freedom is my focus, not Ron Paul.

TER
04-28-2008, 04:36 PM
I tell everyone it is not about Ron Paul. It is about getting our freedom, peace and prosperity. Ron Paul happens to be the only brave person running for president who is willing to risk his life defending the people.

ItsTime
04-28-2008, 04:38 PM
but people rallied around our founding fathers.

american.swan
04-28-2008, 04:39 PM
but people rallied around our founding fathers.

Probably, human nature.

Kotin
04-28-2008, 04:40 PM
I wholeheartedly agree.

We don't have to hide our support or lie, just spread the message.

I have done this already because republicans are fickle..

But when they hear you just talking like an old time republican, they can't get enough.

:D