PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul Will Not Be Shut Out & Jack Cafferty Is A Douchebag

Immortal Technique
04-28-2008, 03:55 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fS801ZWYeSs

This was just from a few moments ago
Jack truly is a douchebag

brandon
04-28-2008, 04:06 PM
What a dick

ItsTime
04-28-2008, 04:14 PM
eh no biggie

slacker921
04-28-2008, 04:16 PM
He certainly tows the GOP line at CNN.

MRoCkEd
04-28-2008, 04:17 PM
at least he was rooting for him... :\

hypnagogue
04-28-2008, 04:19 PM
Everyone says something stupid from time to time. I think Jack has been a decent guy where most things are concerned. I'm not going to be so fickle as to suddenly label him a dick or douchebag. He just has a tendency to say precisely what he's thinking and on this occasion he is clearly misinformed.

TER
04-28-2008, 04:22 PM
Who cares about Jack Cafferty! I'm happy to see RP in the MSM!

sophocles07
04-28-2008, 05:15 PM
Does anyone else get annoyed that everyone mentions Ron Paul's earning a lot of money, but never the more important facts of his honesty, principles, etc.? They always have to turn it into the lowest possibly discussion point--did Clinton get the black vote? does McCain look too old? didn't Paul raise a lot of money? ANYTHING to avoid discussing the basics of issues (such as the Federal Reserve, income tax, spending, Iraq war). Jesus I hate these motherfuckers.

Immortal Technique
04-28-2008, 05:46 PM
Does anyone else get annoyed that everyone mentions Ron Paul's earning a lot of money, but never the more important facts of his honesty, principles, etc.? They always have to turn it into the lowest possibly discussion point--did Clinton get the black vote? does McCain look too old? didn't Paul raise a lot of money? ANYTHING to avoid discussing the basics of issues (such as the Federal Reserve, income tax, spending, Iraq war). Jesus I hate these motherfuckers.

well said

Theocrat
04-28-2008, 05:46 PM
Does anyone else get annoyed that everyone mentions Ron Paul's earning a lot of money, but never the more important facts of his honesty, principles, etc.? They always have to turn it into the lowest possibly discussion point--did Clinton get the black vote? does McCain look too old? didn't Paul raise a lot of money? ANYTHING to avoid discussing the basics of issues (such as the Federal Reserve, income tax, spending, Iraq war).

QFT

soapmistress
04-28-2008, 06:34 PM
Lowest common dumb-nominator.

Conza88
04-28-2008, 07:35 PM
Jacks jealous! :D
lmao

HOLLYWOOD
04-29-2008, 10:27 AM
Jacks jealous! :D
lmao

Jack Cafferty was given orders to, 'TONE DOWN" the support for RON PAUL or you're on the street.

It's not Jack, it's the Corporate MSM pulling their strings.

Of course everyone in TV media are just money whores like the real estate biz... shallow, lack of critical thinking, and greedy! all of them will Say anything for money, ratings, and the TV fame, they are all addicted to.

Anderson Cooper the $4 MILLION / year CNN TV hack that screwed RON PAUL at the Ronald Reagan Presidential Libraries GOP Debate. Now there's a SCUMBAG... A Very RICH SCUMBAG!

Give me liberty
04-29-2008, 10:44 AM
at least he was rooting for him... :\

Its called Media Fake staged rooting.

PatriotG
04-29-2008, 10:50 AM

Couldnt have said it better!
Here Here!

Do you mind if I post your comment on our site?

LiveFree79
04-29-2008, 10:51 AM
Jack Cafferty was given orders to, 'TONE DOWN" the support for RON PAUL or you're on the street.

It's not Jack, it the Corporate MSM pulling their strings.

Of course everyone in TV media are just money whores like the real estate biz... shallow, lack of critical thinking, and greedy! all of them will Say anything for money, ratings, and the TV fame, they are all addicted to.

Anderson Cooper the $4 MILLION / year CNN TV hack that screwed RON PAUL at the Ronald Reagan Presidential Libraries GOP Debate. Now there's a SCUMBAG... A Very RICH SCUMBAG!

Anderson Cooper hails from the Vanderbilt family what do you expect? He's a class A douche. And to think that a handful of very rich, wealthy elites run our country is all conspiracy?:rolleyes:

Give me liberty
04-29-2008, 12:45 PM
CNN works with the Pentagon, why do you think CNN has all the access to the Pentagon Members and Neo con Talking Pin heads?

Remember the bombing of Serbia? and remember how CNN managed to get the Pentagon of brainwashing the sheeps and telling them we are bombing serbia because, we are the protectors of HUMAN RIGHTS?

Cannot you see that our own media is working with gov?

HOLLYWOOD
04-29-2008, 12:58 PM
Yes, It's either report it the way "WE WANT" (US GOVERNMENT) or you won't get the EXCLUSIVE!

then there's always the #2 slot to the Political Tyranny in NEWS REPORTING...

CASH! Yes, if you have lot's of CASH and want your story covered... pickup the expenses of the MSM. Many Corporations do this "CHUMMY" dealing with the MEDIA.

America FOR SALE!

DAFTEK
04-29-2008, 01:02 PM
WOLF BLITZ IS A ZIONIST! Just Google Zionist Wolf :p Now he brainwashed Cafferty i lost all respect for the man and will never watch him again, the only reason i still paid attention to blitz show was for cafferty. FU CAFFECRAP!

crazyfingers
04-29-2008, 01:06 PM
Anderson Cooper hails from the Vanderbilt family what do you expect? He's a class A douche. And to think that a handful of very rich, wealthy elites run our country is all conspiracy?:rolleyes:

Anderson Cooper is CIA (http://www.rawstory.com/news/2006/The_secret_CIA_past_of_CNNs_0906.html). RP wants to abolish the CIA. It's easy enough to connect the dots.

As for Cafferty, he just went on my sh*t list. He spends his time complaining about how there is no real substantive political discourse, and then says we should shut out the only individual who is bringing it to the table. What a sad, pathetic little man.

Dr.3D
04-29-2008, 01:27 PM
Yes, It's either report it the way "WE WANT" (US GOVERNMENT) or you won't get the EXCLUSIVE!

then there's always the #2 slot to the Political Tyranny in NEWS REPORTING...

CASH! Yes, if you have lot's of CASH and want your story covered... pickup the expenses of the MSM. Many Corporations do this "CHUMMY" dealing with the MEDIA.

America FOR SALE!

Perhaps that is why at 0:03 in this video clip Carl Cameron says "their way" under his breath.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZ1Litmd92g

Conza88
04-29-2008, 08:40 PM
Perhaps that is why at 0:03 in this video clip Carl Cameron says "their way" under his breath.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZ1Litmd92g

whats that mean though, like it doesn't seem to me to make sense in the context.:confused:

HOLLYWOOD
05-01-2008, 12:27 PM
WOLF BLITZ IS A ZIONIST! Just Google Zionist Wolf :p Now he brainwashed Cafferty i lost all respect for the man and will never watch him again, the only reason i still paid attention to blitz show was for cafferty. FU CAFFECRAP!

WOLF BILTZER:

"In February 2000, he received the Anti-Defamation League’s Hubert H. Humphrey First Amendment Freedoms Prize."

2003 Daniel Pearl Award from the Chicago Press Veterans Association

Sometime in the mid-1970s, Blitzer also worked for the American Israel Public Affairs Committee as the editor of their monthly in house publication, the Near East Report. While at AIPAC, Blitzer's journalism focused on Middle East affairs as it relates to United States foreign policy.

Anderson Cooper:

CNN's Anderson Cooper ($4 MILLION Man) spent summers interning for a career with the Central Intelligence Agency, according to a report at a gossip website.

"Following his sophomore and junior years at Yale—a well-known recruiting ground for the CIA—Cooper spent his summers interning at the agency's monolithic headquarters in Langley, Virginia, in a program for students interested in intelligence work," reports Radar Online.

"His involvement with the agency ended there, and he chose not to pursue a job with the agency after graduation, according to a CNN spokeswoman, who confirmed details of Cooper's CIA involvement to Radar," the article continues.

The CIA needs to come up with some NEWS SCHEMES themselves... using TV/MSM hosts and students from YALE U. as agents and intermediaries are getting old and the list Very Long and Distinguished with NEOCONS, ZIONISTS, and SECRET SOCIETY CONTROLLERS.

These old and repetitive operative schemes, makes Valeri Plames Boston Business CIA Front, look like the equation to Nuclear Fusion Power harnessing. lol