PDA

View Full Version : Funny thought, also scary

NCGOPer_for_Paul
04-28-2008, 02:20 PM
I work in uptown Charlotte. Ended up leaving early today because the Hildabeest has a rally at 6PM in uptown. Figures a person who's never worked an honest day in her life who has supporters who mooch off the people going home at the time of the gathering has no clue of the havoc she's causing...

So, I'm leaving uptown heading southeast, look in my rearview and it's PITCH BLACK with lightning bolts streaking around the Bank Of America Building. Reminded me of Mordor from LOTR. Guess that isn't too far off considering a witch is in town.

slacker921
04-28-2008, 02:23 PM
She's been all over the state.. . even stopped in Concord at a crappy BBQ joint. I think she had 6 or 7 stops in NC today. ........ why can't Ron Paul do that? Hello Paul campaign HQ?

Kludge
04-28-2008, 02:27 PM
I work in uptown Charlotte. Ended up leaving early today because the Hildabeest has a rally at 6PM in uptown. Figures a person who's never worked an honest day in her life who has supporters who mooch off the people going home at the time of the gathering has no clue of the havoc she's causing...

So, I'm leaving uptown heading southeast, look in my rearview and it's PITCH BLACK with lightning bolts streaking around the Bank Of America Building. Reminded me of Mordor from LOTR. Guess that isn't too far off considering a witch is in town.

And with a thunderous crash, the gates of Hell were OPENED! The peasants fled in fear as the terrible witch, bitch and otherwise began entrancing her thralls with promises of wealth and power. A revolution had taken place, my friends - but not of liberty, of ΨCOMMUNISMΨ.

Jeremy
04-28-2008, 02:28 PM
You mean you aren't sign waving for B.J. Lawson? :@

LittleLightShining
04-28-2008, 02:31 PM
Well, to be fair, Ron Paul is doing what we pay him to do-- read bills and vote accordingly-- unlike his counterparts in the Senate.

acptulsa
04-28-2008, 02:31 PM
She's been all over the state.. . even stopped in Concord at a crappy BBQ joint. I think she had 6 or 7 stops in NC today. ........ why can't Ron Paul do that? Hello Paul campaign HQ?

Ron Paul refuses to neglect his day job. The Three Stoog--er, the Three Senators don't give much of a damn what goes on in the Senate while they chase the top job. Hell, they're as likely to abstain even when they're there...

Verad
04-28-2008, 04:45 PM
You mean you aren't sign waving for B.J. Lawson? :@

Sign-waving is a waste of time that could much better be spent putting up fliers, canvassing, or making calls. It may be fun, but it does not win elections. Though, to be fair, I have had the guilty pleasure of smothering Hwy 54 with Lawson for Congress signs late at night, so that Pryce can enjoy his morning commute (when he's in the state) with the sun reflecting off of signs for his opponent. (:

rancher89
04-28-2008, 06:16 PM
And with a thunderous crash, the gates of Hell were OPENED! The peasants fled in fear as the terrible witch, bitch and otherwise began entrancing her thralls with promises of wealth and power. A revolution had taken place, my friends - but not of liberty, of ΨCOMMUNISMΨ.

WOOT Kludge!!! LOL good one, the only thing I could have added to the original post was---and unfortunately the witch didn't melt when the rain hit her.......