PDA

View Full Version : McCain Should Worry About Ron Paul

INforRP
04-28-2008, 08:47 AM
Ron Paul had his best primary finish ever in Pennsylvania this past Tuesday.

"Americans are hungry for leadership that will protect the traditions that made our country so great," said campaign spokesman Jesse Benton. "Dr. Paul's grassroots supporters in Pennsylvania and across the country are doing a tremendous job spreading our message, winning votes and laying a strong foundation for the future."

http://news.aol.com/political-machine/2008/04/28/mccain-should-worry-about-ron-paul/

INforRP
04-28-2008, 08:57 AM
I now see this is also posted in grassroots. But in my defense, I did look where it should have been posted before starting this thread. :)

" News About The Official Campaign
Post and discuss: Main stream media videos and news story links. Official campaign announcements and videos."

MozoVote
04-28-2008, 09:45 AM
For the last month, McCain and Romney have been using the "lets ignore them until they go away" strategy. They were assuming the R3VOL would just wither on the vine.

Now, we can be sure.... that this week, they are TALKING about Ron Paul in closed strategy.

Moreover, McCain's people have to be asking this question: If Romney could not deliver Nevada, with its heavy LDS vote, what does that mean in Montana? In Minnesota? Etc.