PDA

View Full Version : Nevada GOP'er blogs disgust for Ron Paul Supporters

mrchubbs
04-28-2008, 07:42 AM
Didn't see this posted anywhere so here are some choice quotes from this lady who was at the Nevada Convention:

"These bandwagon riding morons.... vote for a loser."

"I hope these morons are happy."

"These people live for a bandwagon to ride on or a coattail to cling to, and they don't grasp reality."

"These kind of people are the kind of people that make up Reality TV."

Very nice words huh?

http://comejoinin.blogspot.com/2008/04/ron-paul-supporters-show-true-colors-at.html

comments are allowed, but moderated (of course)

Enjoy.

ItsTime
04-28-2008, 07:55 AM
pretty much not worth clicking the link. They are not 'Ron Paul Supporters' they are ELECTED DELEGATES FROM THEIR COUNTIES. Get over it no one wants McFraud. And she sure isnt trying to win us over either.... really smart of her. WITHOUT Ron Paul supporters McFraud will lose this election PERIOD.

Bruno
04-28-2008, 07:59 AM
Didn't see this posted anywhere so here are some choice quotes from this lady who was at the Nevada Convention:

"These bandwagon riding morons.... vote for a loser."

"I hope these morons are happy."

"These people live for a bandwagon to ride on or a coattail to cling to, and they don't grasp reality."

"These kind of people are the kind of people that make up Reality TV."

Very nice words huh?

http://comejoinin.blogspot.com/2008/04/ron-paul-supporters-show-true-colors-at.html

comments are allowed, but moderated (of course)

Enjoy.

Who is riding on a bandwagon? McCain got THIRD in NV. IF anyone is riding on a bandwagon, it would be McCain supporters, not RP DELEGATES. :)

LEK
04-28-2008, 08:04 AM
They are not 'Ron Paul Supporters' they are ELECTED DELEGATES FROM THEIR COUNTIES.

Exactly.

I believe the description is "sore loser".

I am amazed at the fight that is ensuing for liberty and honest government. I am also amazed at the ignorance of those hurling such baseless insults.

Grow up...wake up...or shut up.

Perry
04-28-2008, 10:16 AM
She's a really bad writer.:D