PDA

View Full Version : New Video Fron Iowa: This Is The Lady For My TV Ad!!

Thom1776
08-21-2007, 09:04 PM
THIS is the I lady I want for my TV ad!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdqjOmcfxqk&sdig=1

This is from my script, #20 in the contest:

...The things I heard Ron Paul say make sense; a LOT of sense, and a lot of people I know think so, too.

And this is what the lady in the Iowa video said:

I am a Democrat, but YOU MAKE SENSE!

...I've never heard of Ron Paul before, but you know what? The message that he is sending makes sense.

...I just think he makes sense.

...I'm not voting for Democrat or Republican, I'm voting for someone that makes sense, and he does.

LRitz
08-21-2007, 09:18 PM
I sent that lady over to talk to Ron Paul! I overheard her asking someone "who is this guy?" but she was asking a casual observer who didn't know much to tell her. I took my opportunity to hand her the push card and she told me she was a life long democrat but she was walking by and heard what Ron was saying and was very enthusiastic. I told her...go tell him! He'd love to hear it! Ron Paul mentioned this lady at the opening of the Iowa HQ later in the day.

FSP-Rebel
08-21-2007, 09:33 PM
I sent that lady over to talk to Ron Paul! I overheard her asking someone "who is this guy?" but she was asking a casual observer who didn't know much to tell her. I took my opportunity to hand her the push card and she told me she was a life long democrat but she was walking by and heard what Ron was saying and was very enthusiastic. I told her...go tell him! He'd love to hear it! Ron Paul mentioned this lady at the opening of the Iowa HQ later in the day.
Good stuff boss! She really seems like a winner for us. Spread the LOVE>

LibertyEagle
08-21-2007, 09:46 PM
Yeah, I loved her!! The only possible downside I can see, if we ONLY use her, is that we will get heckled by the Republican Party. You know, some are already questioning Paul's membership in the Republican Party. If we were running more than one ad, with this woman and then in another, with a Republican, it sure would be ok. But only a democrat... I don't know. Especially, since we're going to air this BEFORE the Republican Party nomination takes place.

noxagol
08-21-2007, 10:24 PM
That's what it was for me too. I usually didn't give a damn about politics period. None of the guys running ever made any freaking sense on anything and I didn't trust them, especially of late. I was at home on med leave from work and decided to browse randomly on you tube. I saw a debate on Ron Paul and he said what I have always felt about the middle east, and I was like, holy shit! someone who makes some god damned sense for once!

I started researching after that and it only got better!

Bryan
08-22-2007, 01:19 AM

Great job Lisa-- you helped inspire a campaign video! I wish I did get this video as you told me about but that's excellent Bill was on top of it.

How many Ron Paul supporters from Houston are in this video? At least six... errr, I'm in it for a sec. :) Bill got himself in there too.

I like it! It all makes sense. :p