PDA

View Full Version : Grannywarriors trying to split support for DC March AGAIN!!!

enjoiskaterguy
04-27-2008, 10:35 PM
http://www.ronpaulwarroom.com/?p=9632

The Granny Warriors and Alex Jones keep promoting their own events while ignoring the March you have all planned. They are trying to get a RON PAUL FESTIVAL from July 2 through the 8th in South Dakoda. I like Alex and the Granny Warriors for what they stand for but enough is enough. The March should be our #1 focus(besides getting delegates to the NRC).

They are also proposing we give some of our money from our Tax rebates to this festival while I propose we give it to RON PAUL on July 12th to encourage the strength financially to continuing the campaign.

We need people that can contact Alex Jones and the Granny Warriors to HOLD OFF. This proposed "festival" will just dwindle our numbers at the March/Rally 4 days later on the 12th. People will be wiped out and won't want to spend any more $ to go to the march.

so lets get to it. Continue to promote the march. Do not support the Festival(although it would wonderful but it is not sensible) We Ron Paul supporters can do local RP activities on the 4th of July...No need to travel to South Dakota to do it.

Lets rock n' roll.

Danke
04-27-2008, 10:37 PM
I'm going to both.

DeadtoSin
04-27-2008, 10:41 PM
Yeah, if it was one time that they did it, I'd say coincidence. Now that they are doing it within the same timeframe again, I'm starting to wonder if they aren't doing their research, or if they have some other motive.

nate895
04-27-2008, 10:50 PM
Don't give much money to the campaign, give it to liberty candidates.

enjoiskaterguy
04-27-2008, 10:56 PM
man....I think there is some fishy stuff going on with those grannywarriors. Pisses me off.

enjoiskaterguy
04-27-2008, 10:58 PM
Don't give much money to the campaign, give it to liberty candidates.

I don't mean a bunch, but like $50...it could be the next money bomb for ron paul as well as having the March/rally too.

amy31416
04-27-2008, 11:03 PM
I don't mean a bunch, but like $50...it could be the next money bomb for ron paul as well as having the March/rally too.

Can't jump on board that train, my friend. While I agree with you on the Granny Warriors being a bit "off" to say the least, the official campaign does not need nor have they asked for any money. They have around 5 mill they're sitting on now, our other guys need it more.

enjoiskaterguy
04-27-2008, 11:09 PM
Can't jump on board that train, my friend. While I agree with you on the Granny Warriors being a bit "off" to say the least, the official campaign does not need nor have they asked for any money. They have around 5 mill they're sitting on now, our other guys need it more.

Actually about 4 million left now from what I just recently read, but I mean it's a long way till to National Convention so who knows what proposing will be brought up by the grassroots or by Ron Paul. Maybe the same idea as me maybe not.

RonPaulVolunteer
04-28-2008, 01:00 AM
And we know what huge rallies the GWs are able to pull. I am sure they'll get all 400 of the people that went to their last rally to come to their new one. I think it's time to give them a wide birth. Marc Scibilia and I are doing the Freedom Tour '08 to promote the Washington Rally. I expect it to be huge.