PDA

View Full Version : Can we sue the Federal Reserve under the Sherman Anti-Trust Act

Chester Copperpot
04-27-2008, 05:24 PM
Ive got a question here... And Im not too well versed on the legalities so I figure Ill just throw it out there perhaps for someone more knowledgable on the topic.

Since the Federal Reserve has a monopoly on issuing currency or more accurately a monopoly on issuing currency that is accepted for tax payments...

Is it possible to sue the federal reserve under some of these old laws like the Sherman or Clayton anti trust acts?

Break up the monopoly so to speak??

ANy ideas?

torchbearer
04-27-2008, 05:27 PM
"On this ship, the pirates run the courts." - G. Edward Griffon

So the real question is... do you think the courts would ever rule in favor of the people in case against a government backed entity?

Chester Copperpot
04-27-2008, 05:29 PM

So the real question is... do you think the courts would ever rule in favor of the people in case against a government backed entity?

Not unless there is terriffic exposure of this entity for what it is...

Thats a good quote from Griffin.. Never heard it before.. Quite profound

torchbearer
04-27-2008, 05:46 PM
Not unless there is terriffic exposure of this entity for what it is...

Thats a good quote from Griffin.. Never heard it before.. Quite profound

That quote comes from this MUST SEE seminar by G. Edward Griffon: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6015291679758430958

Everyone in the revolution must see this seminar so that they know what we are up against, and how we are going to win.

Bradley in DC
04-27-2008, 07:34 PM
I think you mean "Sherman" ;)

ItsTime
04-27-2008, 07:36 PM
couldnt you get a jury?

torchbearer
04-27-2008, 08:17 PM
couldnt you get a jury?

Would this be considered a criminal trial? And wouldn't the defendant have the choice??

RSLudlum
04-27-2008, 08:20 PM

LOL

The Ultimate Battle for GraySkull!!

She-Man vs. He-Man :D

Chester Copperpot
04-28-2008, 02:18 AM

wow. I could have sworn I typed Sherman..

Chester Copperpot
04-28-2008, 12:30 PM
bumpity bump

ItsTime
04-28-2008, 12:59 PM
ya sorry Im not thinking lately

Would this be considered a criminal trial? And wouldn't the defendant have the choice??