PDA

View Full Version : We are NOT "taking over" the GOP

hawks4ronpaul
04-27-2008, 03:45 PM
We are NOT "taking over" the GOP. We are defending/restoring the GOP.

We are saving the GOP from Democrat spending/domestic policy and Democrat (Wilson-Clinton) foreign policy.

We do NOT "capture" votes/seats/committees. We earn votes/seats/committees.

This forum for months has reminded about these issues but some people here still use the neocon language.

You help the neocons by using their "takeover" language.

"Takeover" language LOSES RP delegates (read the forum horror stories).

Do not hand the fake-conservative neocons a loaded gun by using incorrect terminology.

We are the GOP.

Thank you.

http://hawks4ronpaul.blogspot.com/

Yom
04-27-2008, 05:16 PM
Damn straight. Don't let them pigeonhole us. If they control our vocabulary, they control the aspects of the debate over our principles that we're trying to present to those that were converted by the neocon way of thinking.

parke
04-27-2008, 05:20 PM
Call it what you want. Our group just secured an entire county as delegates.

I think Ill still call it a Revolution.

freedom-maniac
04-27-2008, 05:24 PM
We are saving the GOP from Democrat spending/domestic policy and Democrat (Wilson-Clinton) foreign policy.

Screw that. The first imperalist President was William McKinley, a REPUBLICAN, so don't be thinking Wilson was the root of all evil. And I don't see how Clinton's inverntionist policies are worse than those of *cough* Bush I-Iraq I, and Bush II-Iraq II.

Besides, horrible spending policies? Clinton left us with a surplus...as in actually working to pay of the national debt (albeit not by much)...and Bush adds on $4 trillion dollars to the national debt during his presidency.

Interesting fact too...The 16th Amendment was passed during William H. Taft's Administration. I see how much good this GOP figure's done for controlling spending....

LibertyEagle
04-27-2008, 06:29 PM
Good points all, hawks4ronpaul. Thanks for the reminder.

constitutional
04-27-2008, 06:31 PM
We are NOT "taking over" the GOP. We are defending/restoring the GOP.

We do NOT "capture" votes/seats/committees. We earn votes/seats/committees.

This forum for months has reminded about these issues but some people here still use the neocon language.

You help the neocons by using their "takeover" language.

"Takeover" language LOSES RP delegates (read the forum horror stories).

Do not hand the fake-conservative neocons a loaded gun by using incorrect terminology.

We are the GOP.

Thank you.

http://hawks4ronpaul.blogspot.com/

perfect, rock on.

nbruno322
04-27-2008, 07:00 PM
+1776

pinkmandy
04-27-2008, 07:30 PM
Amen.

And Clinton wouldn't have had said surplus if he hadn't robbed the social security funds blind. ;)

josephadel_3
04-27-2008, 08:30 PM
No, we are the only ones who make sense.

Paul Revered
04-27-2008, 08:35 PM
Good point! I posted the OP on MySpace.

MoneyWhereMyMouthIs2
04-28-2008, 07:30 AM
Bump, because the language matters.