PDA

View Full Version : ----------------------------------> www.Revolutionmarch.com <------------------------

qwerty
04-27-2008, 11:26 AM
Must visit send it to everyone you know!

Current Pledge Count: About 14,000

qwerty
04-27-2008, 11:51 AM
send this address to everyone you know!

robmpreston
04-27-2008, 12:02 PM
stop spamming. we know about the march.

hopeforamerica
04-27-2008, 12:04 PM
stop spamming. we know about the march.

geez, get up on the wrong side of the bed this morning? It's called promotion, and it doesn't hurt to keep it up. This is important and absolutely belongs in grassroots.

scotto2008
04-27-2008, 12:35 PM
geez, get up on the wrong side of the bed this morning? It's called promotion, and it doesn't hurt to keep it up. This is important and absolutely belongs in grassroots.

I agree, but "send this address to everyone you know!" ??

We can do better than that, can't we?

pinkmandy
04-27-2008, 01:38 PM
Sending this to everybody you don't know is spamming. ;)

Off to sign the pledge. :)

Tarzan
04-27-2008, 01:44 PM

One man's "promotion" is another man's "spam"... if you like the Death March on DC idea you probably call it promotion... I call it SPAM.

The march has its own area and they should SPAM over there.
Because some of us think this is a really wasteful and silly idea!
Death March on DC (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/report.php?p=1299199)

I have purposely stayed out of the March area... no new posts denigrating this stupid idea from me over there... and the March has been around long enough that everyone knows about it... plus, they have a banner at the top of the home page of RPF... enough all ready.