PDA

View Full Version : Message From Granny - It's Time Now!

kittyc
04-27-2008, 11:12 AM
It's Time Now !

This message will contain no photos of happy people or crowds of adoring people waving signs and flags. This message is a absolute plea for help in continuing the quest for a better government. The Revolution cannot be allowed to dwindle down to a small useless whimper. We have to continue shouting and making a statement for our elected officials to see and hear. Our only chance is to make as much noise as possible with as many people as will stand for their principles and fight.

We are doing that. We will not crawl off like a rejected orphan. The Family of Freedom will stay vibrant and our orphans will continue to fight and be heard. The elections have drained many of us and we are tired but that is the way we are to be defeated by the establishment. Their plan to wear us down. It seems to be working to some extent but we cannot as a educated people allow simple minded barbarian theives, liars and conniving rulers to deflect our purpose.
We have to keep on reving up the people, keep spirits up and alive, even with the connived food shortage notices and high fuel prices which are meant to contain the mass of people who are waking up to the scams, within a wall of helplessness, dread and fear.

I for one refuse to allow people who have no moral values to control my life.
Join me. I need help to continue to fight. My energy also wanes as age keeps creeping up on me but by the faith I have in God and People I will not stop until I have exhausted every ounce of energy I have and every resource available to continue to wake up more people and in the end produce a mass that will not be pushed into a deep dark hole of despair.
My children and yours deserve better.

We are organizing one of the largest events we have ever attempted to do at a time when it is so needed. A time of celebration of our Country's Independance. Help us do this.

I need every one of you who have supported us in the past to step up and give us the help we need to do this. We need you to come to the event, tell your friends and neighbors, spread the word to your groups in news ads, flyers, every way you think of to help us promote this event.
Tomorrow the Bush Gang will be sending out the Federal Income Tax Rebate checks. It is easy to give back a small portion of what has been stolen to placate the people. Some people won't get it? They will see it as a real bonanza and joyfully go to Wallmart, Target etc and buy some product made in China and feel wonderful about their newfound "stuff" ............ Are you one of those? ............ I think not or you would not be on our list.

I ask you to take part of that check coming out on Monday from the wonderful people at the IRS and send us some of that money to pay for this event. Just the fire works alone will be $5000, ( the same display would cost $18,000 but the company owner is a Ron Paul supporter)Frivolous? yes indeed it is, but, Glorious and inspiring, think of the exposure it will give us. There will be TV coverage, Two huge billboards are in the process of being placed on the interstate just outside of Rapid City by a supporter. There will be News Media as we have such a group of people of note it cannot be ignored. The American Indians alone will be news worthy. All the speakers, bands, and for a week? Workshops for every phase of life, Food storage and preservation, getting of the Grid, understanding the law, Skeet shooting and Firearm safety with a reloading course, a workshop on our Constitution and many more to be added.

When I first started this project I rarely asked for donations, it was something that was very hard for me to do as we were taught as kids to be self reliant, ask help for nothing, do it yourself, be proud ! Never be a beggar !
Now I see it cannot be done by one person or one group, we all have to work together, I have the time and support from my family and friends to get on the road, to do the things everyone wishes they could do but simply cannot because of having to in the real world work, care for their family and homes.
I need for each of you to send at least $10.00 to help pay for this event. Please if you will, do that today. If everyone on this list sent in $10.00 the event would be paid for and we could put our minds to making it even better than worrying about how to fund it. As always the funds will be used totally towards this event not my own needs or use.

See what we are doing at: www.revolution4freedom.com ( There is a chip in site there )
or
go to my web site: www.grannywarriors.com ( you can use the donate link there also)

For those of you that do not want to use the paypal or credit card links send a check to:
Granny Warriors
27 Beaton Path
Leicester, NC, 28748
828-683-2009
I thank each of you in advance and pray for the safety of your family and future.
Linda ( Granny Warrior)

BE A PART OF HISTORY
JOIN US AT THE:

Revolution 4 Freedom
Get your ticket for Cow Patty Bingo now !
www.revolution4freedom.com

Kotin
04-27-2008, 11:18 AM
bump

runningdiz
04-27-2008, 11:23 AM
They must not know about the revolution march july 12th. They seem to live in another world and operate on their own selfish desires.

V4Vendetta
04-27-2008, 02:15 PM
A Big Fat Waste Of Money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This will also RUIN the Rally in DC.

Linda needs to lay off the crack pipe... She thinks she is more important than she really is.

Linda just because you have an idea, does not mean we will go along with it.
Its your loss if you planned this... its not going to happen.

derdy
04-27-2008, 02:20 PM
I can see one march, but I really question the efficacy of doing more than one. Gathering in one large group is fun, but it does nothing in terms of winning local elections and being active in your community.

If it seems like the rEVOLution is dying down, it's probably due to the fact that many of us are busy in our own backyards.