PDA

View Full Version : E-Bomb Beers?

richardfortherepublic
04-27-2008, 06:12 AM
http://www.beers4nevada.org/contact/

Hey... be nice. Seriously! :D

V4Vendetta
04-27-2008, 06:21 AM
Just sent him a nice reply with a nice fake address.

Bob Beers.. Your days Are numbered!

Conza88
04-27-2008, 06:28 AM
This is the Nevada douche bag. Correct?

richardfortherepublic
04-27-2008, 06:30 AM
Correct... this is the Nevada douchebag.

Conza88
04-27-2008, 06:44 AM
Dear Mr Beers,
I am very disappointed to learn about your current actions in the recent Nevada GOP convention.

I will now refer you to several quotes I find appropriate, with added questions I hope you will answer, though I doubt you will.

Let me quote Thomas Jefferson;
“The order of nature is that individual happiness shall be inseparable from the practice of virtue.”

- Do you believe, your recent actions constitute what you would interpret in any shape of form as being virtuous?

“Are you not ashamed of caring so much for the making of money and for fame and prestige, when you neither think nor care about wisdom and truth and the improvement of your soul?” ~ Socrates

Let me conclude shortly by stating..

“Whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness it is the right of the people to alter or abolish it, and to institute new government...”
~ Thomas Jefferson

I think you better start looking for a new job. Alternatively, you can do what is required of you - and just that, no more, no less. Follow the rules, act justly, favor no-one except what is best for America. Not YOU, but America. And you won't need to look for a new job, you'll be secured in your current one.

Think wisely Sir, think wisely.

Thanks! Your email has been sent to Senator Bob Beers.

Eh, well put my address as Australia. Wonder what he'll think of that. :) Cld have made it better, but didn't really bother.. my point was to attack his conscience.. if he has one. :rolleyes:

tajitj
04-27-2008, 06:58 AM
Read what media is saying

http://news.google.com/news?rls=com.microsoft%3A*%3AIE-SearchBox&oe=UTF-8&sourceid=ie7&rlz=1I7DKUS&tab=wn&resnum=0&ct=property-revision&cd=3&ned=us&hl=en&ned=us&ie=UTF-8&ncl=1154102476

richardfortherepublic
04-27-2008, 07:03 AM
Its too bad that those are local news articles, but I've seen the court jester at his comedy fest 3 times already this morning. ( I wonder why Colbert wasn't invited this year )

At least we know that the president is "funny", you can sleep safely now.

speciallyblend
04-27-2008, 07:31 AM
i expect the lds will show in force because mccain has odered it. they will get the brainwashed lds in there, i suspect

harley95
04-27-2008, 01:50 PM
Thanks!Your email has been sent to Senator Bob Beers.

And yes ....I was nice ...well kinda nice ...!
I told him to take a U.S. Constitution refresher course and get back to us ...!

Mr. White
04-27-2008, 02:07 PM
i expect the lds will show in force because mccain has odered it. they will get the brainwashed lds in there, i suspect

You're starting to get out of line with the LDS spam.

amy31416
04-27-2008, 02:12 PM
Somebody had to do it, may as well be me.

http://homerderby.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/06/homer-simpson-beer.gif

UtahApocalypse
04-27-2008, 02:13 PM

Offensive. This anti-LDS stuff was why I left for 3 months. The fact its still happening, and even without Romney is very disgusting.

derdy
04-27-2008, 02:15 PM
You're starting to get out of line with the LDS spam.

What's LDS?

TruthAtLast
04-27-2008, 02:18 PM
emailed. I used some of the stuff I wrote in another post.

Mr Beers,

Just want to let you know that I live in California (and own property in Reno) and I will be MAXING OUT my campaign contribution for anyone running against you after what you pulled yesterday.

People traveled hundreds of miles and spend thousands of dollars to sit in a room for 10 hours only to accomplish nothing. You were counting the votes and apparently didn't like the outcome. Then you stall and blame the recess on a time issue. The hotel allowed another 3 hours. You'd be lucky not to be brought up on civil and criminal charges at this point. Are you going to reimburse all of these people?

Since when are people REQUIRED to vote and support the person that the media has told us is our nominee? Since when are people REQUIRED to fall in line and support someone that doesn't stand for ANY Conservative Republican values?

The ENTIRE delegate process is to select the nominee, meaning... McCain hasn't won anything. That is why he is "presumptive". All people have the RIGHT to have someone represent them at the Convention and when your own rules were followed, these actions you took yesterday make me ashamed to say I'm a Republican.

The world will wee the GOP for what it really is. It is a shell of a party with no ethical or moral center remaining. We don't even stand for our own beliefs; our own rule of law; our own conservative values.

It looks like you really WILL do absolutely anything to stay in power. You will break your own rules. Lie, cheat, steal. It makes me sick.

I don't blame the McCain supporters. I don't think they are the problem and they have every right to support their candidate just like Ron Paul supporters have a right to support theirs.

But after what has happened this election cycle including yesterday, the People are beginning to realize what our country and election process has become.

This isn't Ron Paul vs McCain. This is an attack on the entire foundation that this country was built on. The illusion that the PEOPLE can elect representatives to ...well... represent them is a farce. It only works if the person you've chosen coincides with the person that the media and party elite also want. Otherwise, there is no representative for you.

People like you are destroying this party and this country and there are millions of people who are FED UP with it.

If McCain really is the presumptive nominee then what the heck would a few delegates at a national convention matter, especially when those delegates went through the legal election process to gain representation? When registered Republicans who are ACTIVELY supporting true Republican conservative values get marginalized it does nothing but hurt the party.

You have a chance to make this right but if you choose otherwise, you had better be prepared for the fight of your life because these true Republicans are organized and have the ability to raise MASSIVE funds. They want to be heard. They want to believe that the Republican party still means something and doesn't just bow down to the same political corruption that has been the cancer of this country.

I hope you make me believe that we still do live in a free country. I hope you actually uphold the oath you took to defend the Constitution. I guess we'll see very soon.

tomveil
04-27-2008, 02:29 PM
emailed. I used some of the stuff I wrote in another post.

Awesome mail!

richardfortherepublic
04-27-2008, 05:05 PM
Bump.

Keep this going.

Feelgood
04-27-2008, 07:07 PM
What's LDS?

Latter Day Saints

Conza88
04-28-2008, 02:19 AM
Sent: Sunday, 27 April 2008 2:09:00 PM
Reply-to: bobbeers@bobbeers.net
To: conza88@hotmail.com

Thanks for writing, Mike. Please read this: http://ronpaulforum.info/?/topic,166.0.html I forgive your ignorance of how we do things in Nevada, since you're in Australia. As a state legislator I work four months every two years,otherwise I have to work like everybody else. Legislative pay is aboutone-third my normal pay, so taking away my legislative job isn't much of athreat. I have to admit that it is a far more civil threat than many otherRon Paul advocates have been lobbing in via anonymous email overnight. Imust say I am disappointed in that. Bob Beers, CPANevada Senator, Dist. 6 Join my email newsletter atwww.beers4nevada.org

LoL. At least he forgived me for my ignorance in regards to his pay check. Sorry I factored in special interest payments, not sure if he did:rolleyes: I also didn't realise I had to be in Nevada, too know corruption & an agenda, when I see it.

He's disappointed? ROFL. Thats a compliment in my book. When someone who is totally devoid of principle, when someone perpetuates injustice is disappointed, do you think I'm going to feel sorry for them? :rolleyes: He's disappointed because he's been called out.

As you read forum threads on rp sites and are more than likely out scouring this site.

Heres my reply; Karma's a bitch mate. Good luck on your next election season. You'll need it.