PDA

View Full Version : Rudy...the 'founding father' of our times

Avalon
08-21-2007, 07:51 PM
I checked out rudy's website and found the most bizarre quote featured prominantly on the "Why Rudy?" page (why indeed). Since I don't recommend actually going to that unholy site, here is the quote for your entertainment:

"I find Rudy Giuliani the only candidate in either party that has a political philosophy closest to that of our founding fathers. He stresses the importance of the market over government welfare programs, and aims at keeping the social contract alive between government and citizen. Giuliani understands the relation between the citizen and his government that is worthy of the ideals of free men in a free society." Steve G.
Flossmoor, Illinois

If that's the main image the campaign is trying to project on their website, it seems like a good sign, especially since Rudy's authoritarian stances are 180 degrees from this in reality. It seems to me they've spent a lot of money researching this and the Ron Paul message is ultimately the most palatable to the people.

With that said, let's not let them get away with this BS. Anyone have any ideas? I have a couple, but they aren't very good:

1. Locate Steve G. and get a retraction to put up on youtube once we've converted him. If it turns out to be Rudy's brother that would make a good youtube as well. Or if he doesn't exist (although there would be considerable plausible deniability).

2. Make a youtube video showcasing the stark differences between the two regarding freedom...lead in with the campaign's deception in posting that quote. Those Rudy quotes about "freedom is about authority" will be perfect, basically that entire speech from '94.

Anyway, thought this might be of interest.

RestoreTheRepublic
08-21-2007, 07:56 PM
I don't really know what to say...speechless. Ughhh :eek:

noxagol
08-21-2007, 07:57 PM
I don't really know what to say...speechless. Ughhh :eek:

I know what to say, and I would love to say it to Rudy's multi-thousand dollar suit. I would say *vomit noises*.

risiusj
08-21-2007, 07:57 PM
That is outrageous. I guess Rudy and his army of nation builders are exactly what the founders were looking for.
How do people not see right through this kind of crap?

noxagol
08-21-2007, 07:58 PM
That is outrageous. I guess Rudy and his army of nation builders are exactly what the founders were looking for.
How do people not see right through this kind of crap?

They have been indoctrinated that this is good and the MSM says it, so it must be true!

constituent
08-21-2007, 07:59 PM
rudy g. as betsy ross. that could be done right?

bbachtung
08-21-2007, 08:00 PM
It looks like the guy's name is Steve G. Flossmoor of Illinois.

UtahApocalypse
08-21-2007, 08:02 PM
I will be back after I puke.

Avalon
08-21-2007, 08:22 PM
It looks like the guy's name is Steve G. Flossmoor of Illinois. No, he's from Flossmoor (http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?searchtype=&city=Flossmoor&state=IL&zipcode=), south of Chicago.

pwnsey
08-21-2007, 08:27 PM
I actually laughed out loud.

Bob Cochran
08-21-2007, 08:36 PM
Barfy.

Cowlesy
08-21-2007, 08:44 PM
Barfy.

He's a turd that wouldn't float even if you stuck water-wings on it.

I can't even begin to imagine what world opinion would be of the U.S. if Giuliani were to be elected to the Presidency. They'd probably consider us all sheep for letting ourselves be controlled by fear.

To me, he's like Hillary---just absolutely unelectable. If he won I'd have to quit my job and take up maritime piracy just to stir the proverbial sh*t pot on the open waters. Harrrgh.

d991
08-21-2007, 08:56 PM
Um, did that person not hear in the debates when Giuliani said the US needs to create a "hybrid" army that's trained in nation building?!?

LibertyBelle
08-21-2007, 08:57 PM
"Rudy...the 'founding father' of our times"

That has to be the most Orwellian statement I have heard in this race so far!

Friggin' A do some people have their denial caps on. They must have selective memories or hearing. TPTB made Lincoln out to be a hero, and built a huge temple for his statue.......this is what we are dealing with. Brainwashing. Anyone up for stealing Lincoln's statue and trading it with Jefferson's? :cool:

Shink
08-21-2007, 09:13 PM
Um, did that person not hear in the debates when Giuliani said the US needs to create a "hybrid" army that's trained in nation building?!?

I support Rudy because cyborgs are AWESOME! WAR IS PEACE. FREEDOM IS SLAVERY. IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH.

thomaspaine23
08-21-2007, 09:14 PM
Corrected quote"

"I find Rudy Giuliani the only candidate in either party that has a political philosophy closest to that of our founding fatherLAND "

LibertyEagle
08-21-2007, 09:16 PM
Oh heck, I've just gotten back from debating "something" who calls himself a conservative, yet holds the Patriot Act in more esteem than the Constitution. And because I had the audacity to say that various parts of it were unconstitutional, I was called a lib and a progressive. LOL! That is so far from the truth, it is laughable.

I never thought I'd see the day when someone standing up for the Constitution was called a leftist. Of course, if the "right" is now the home of fascists, I would be more than happy to be considered something else.

LibertyBelle
08-21-2007, 09:20 PM
Corrected quote"

"I find Rudy Giuliani the only candidate in either party that has a political philosophy closest to that of our founding fatherLAND "

Fatherland = Nazi term for WW II Germany

Homeland = current PTB term for post 9/11 USA

Maybe the guy that wrote that works for Rudy 'NAU' Guiliani.

max
08-21-2007, 09:24 PM
If this keeps up, we are in serious danger of all the libertarians and constitutionalists bailing out on Ron Paul and joining Rudy's camp.

We need to devise a strategy to convince those who are leaning towads Ron paul that Rudy really isnt a constitional libertarian. How on earth are we do that?

This is a challenge.

micahnelson
08-21-2007, 09:43 PM
Its going to require all of us to set our Spammers to level 5. The 12 of us must use our internet abilities to make it appear Rudy G. is not a conservative. Im not sure if we can do it, but we must try or our secret liberal plan will fail.

Thelibertywire
08-21-2007, 09:56 PM
http://img160.imageshack.us/img160/8371/authorityqk5.th.jpg (http://img160.imageshack.us/my.php?image=authorityqk5.jpg)

This One?

james1906
08-21-2007, 09:56 PM
Rudy is a founding father, a founding father of the NAU.

Thelibertywire
08-21-2007, 10:12 PM
This is conservative?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5m0jgZsaT98

Question_Authority
08-21-2007, 10:16 PM
Check out the web site I just created. I need some hits on it and some links to it if anyone has a web site.

http://rudyrevealed.com

Roxi
08-21-2007, 10:18 PM
i seriously spit peach soda out of my mouth when i read that .... god thats classic, ill be laughing for days

james1906
08-21-2007, 11:01 PM
i seriously spit peach soda out of my mouth when i read that .... god thats classic, ill be laughing for days

i want to try peach soda, where do they sell that?

Lord Xar
08-21-2007, 11:10 PM
Check out the web site I just created. I need some hits on it and some links to it if anyone has a web site.

http://rudyrevealed.com

HOLY MOLY!!! hahahahah... nice.

I personally think Romney is a bigger threat... but this is a great site. I think you should add in the "illegal immigration issue" -- maybe at the bottom as a "grand finale"...

that is very nice.

You need to start plastering that everywhere (of course, after you had the illegal immigration/sanctuary city and such..)... I think this site will pick up VERY fast...