PDA

View Full Version : political parties

JosephTheLibertarian
04-26-2008, 07:33 PM
Can a political party operate in any way that it's founders want? Or is there regulation?

I think we should launch a new political party that will be aimed at the general American people. We would lure people in, then we would "reeducate" them with libertarian ideas. We would "pound" them with literature and create a system where we convert people to libertarianism. No force. But that would be the agenda. The leadership of this party would be held by "hardliners" and we would deny any exclusive alignment to the libertarian philosophy. If we just so happen to end up very libertarian then we would conclude that it is representative of the people not that we are a libertarian organization.

>---hardliners - leadership roles. we would have closed elections in order to always keep the ideologically pure in positions of influence

>---member base - would be those people that won't have any party influence and join in order to be apart (they think) a moderate party that will be accepting of their beliefs.

we then target these individuals and be passively lure them into the libertarian philosphy. we can set up a system of doing that by appointing state chairs that are loyal to our beliefs and they would turn around and make sure that the county organizations are doing what they are supposed to be doing, which would be recruiting and "reeducating."

just my little random idea :)

Kludge
04-26-2008, 09:16 PM
We would lure people in, then we would "reducate" them with libertarian ideas.

For the sake of your argument, I hope you weren't TRYING to spell reeducate.

Fields
04-27-2008, 03:31 AM

That just made my night. :D

Truth Warrior
04-27-2008, 04:16 AM
Gee, I wasn't invited to their political party. :( What if they held a political party, and no one showed up? :) Ah yes, just one of the good old effective "divide and conquer" strategies. Better yet, let's just steal the name of the party from our adversaries. :p

JosephTheLibertarian
04-27-2008, 09:07 AM

And I hope the government gets you for sedition. feelings are mutual, jackass.