PDA

View Full Version : Neo-Con Response to PA

ForLiberty-RonPaul
04-26-2008, 09:38 AM
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/24314795/

I posted this in the correct subforum and no one saw it. So here we go.

Mod's please delete the other one.

robert4rp08
04-26-2008, 09:39 AM
I'd be extremely pissed off if I was a Huckabee supporter....

ForLiberty-RonPaul
04-26-2008, 09:40 AM
that was my question. Will the Huckabee grassroots really get behind this?

yongrel
04-26-2008, 09:41 AM
Does this mean McCain is looking for a VP besides Huckabee? I think so.

The One
04-26-2008, 09:42 AM
From the article......

"McCain said that early in the GOP campaign, the two had a lot of time to get to know each other when they both were dismissed as the longest of long shots. Chatting with reporters on the Straight Talk Express campaign bus, McCain recalled the days when they were relegated to the most distant ends of the podium in the early Republican debates, drawing few questions from the moderators."

Talk about re-writing history!!!! When the fuck was McCain ever put at the end of the stage and ignored??? Hell no, those spots were reserved for Hunter, Paul, and Tancredo. Who the fuck does McCain think he's kidding?

Zera
04-26-2008, 09:43 AM
last GOP rival? hahaha

angelatc
04-26-2008, 09:47 AM
I for one wish people would stop cluttering up the grassroots area with crap like this. It makes the forum practically unusable.

The One
04-26-2008, 09:57 AM
I for one wish people would stop cluttering up the grassroots area with crap like this. It makes the forum practically unusable.

There's not enough activity on here anymore for things to truly get cluttered up....unless someone pulls a ghemminger. Lighten up.

Joseph Hart
04-26-2008, 10:07 AM
Aww isnt it cute that Huckabee's horns are poking through?

hawks4ronpaul
04-26-2008, 11:11 AM
The article states that Huckabee "was the last GOP rival standing before McCain claimed the prize."

http://hawks4ronpaul.blogspot.com/

amy31416
04-26-2008, 11:21 AM
McCain won't pick Huck as a running mate, he's just using him to try to get his voters. He'd do the same with Paul if he thought for one second RP would go along with it. That 28% in PA that he didn't get has McCain's crowd a bit concerned.

Feelgood
04-26-2008, 11:38 AM
Ok, now I actually gotta go take a looksy at Hucksarmy and see what kind of fodder has been stirred up there... :)

EDIT: Didnt take long to get my answer. Apparently there is/was a poll on their site about having the Huxster as VP, so they *seem* very much in support of this. Check this out...

http://forum.hucksarmy.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=12304

speciallyblend
04-26-2008, 12:13 PM
shakes my head;)

Magicman
04-26-2008, 01:37 PM
From the article......

"McCain said that early in the GOP campaign, the two had a lot of time to get to know each other when they both were dismissed as the longest of long shots. Chatting with reporters on the Straight Talk Express campaign bus, McCain recalled the days when they were relegated to the most distant ends of the podium in the early Republican debates, drawing few questions from the moderators."

Talk about re-writing history!!!! When the fuck was McCain ever put at the end of the stage and ignored??? Hell no, those spots were reserved for Hunter, Paul, and Tancredo. Who the fuck does McCain think he's kidding?

What a prick.

hawks4ronpaul
04-26-2008, 01:53 PM
From the article......

McCain is somehow an entrenched, establishment "maverick."

http://hawks4ronpaul.blogspot.com/

Knightskye
04-26-2008, 04:22 PM
McCain recalled the days when they were relegated to the most distant ends of the podium in the early Republican debates, drawing few questions from the moderators.

I'm sorry, when did John McCain change his name from 'Ron Paul'? :rolleyes:

MMolloy
04-27-2008, 06:40 AM
The Huckster is trully showing his colors... he is the pied piper for Evangelicals & Fundamentalists

allyinoh
04-27-2008, 08:02 AM
Huckabee supporters will support McCain.

They aren't like Ron Paul supporters who jump ship to whoever is the popular one at the time. Those people are straight ticket Republican-types.

abruzz0
04-28-2008, 06:04 PM
From the article......

Hey! Tommy Thompson, Jim Gilmore, and Alan Keyes want some of that too.