PDA

View Full Version : If Caller ID Says SFI, pick it up

angelatc
04-25-2008, 07:24 PM
If the caller ID says SFI, it is a fundrasising call for John McCain.

My hubby picked it up tonight. Kept them busy for 10 minutes, telling them exactly why Nader would get his vote before McCain ever would.

He told them he would much rather vote for a man who didn't win than live knowing he voted for a bad man to win.

He told them he had had enough of the Republicans trying to run on a platform of "Hey, we're still not as bad as the Democrats!"

The solicitor mentioned maverick reaching across the aisle, and dear husband laughed and said "The only time he reaches across the aisle is when he is signing off on a Democrat's bill."

It won't change McCain's status, but it was 10 minutes spend not earning money for McCain.

Cowlesy
04-25-2008, 07:27 PM
Thanks for the heads-up. I have sent 3 return-reply envelopes back to Senator McCain's campaign with Ron Paul business cards.

Cleaner44
04-25-2008, 07:36 PM
Thanks for the heads-up. I have sent 3 return-reply envelopes back to Senator McCain's campaign with Ron Paul business cards.

Gee, I may have to call McCain to ask them to send me a donation form, I didn't get one of his letters. I am certainly not going to send him my Ron Paul sticker on my dime. :D

soapmistress
04-26-2008, 09:29 AM
I still like the idea of mailing a return envelope full of Monopoly money to them as a campaign contribution - right after I stamped Ron Paul Revolution all over that bitch.