PDA

View Full Version : LIVE FEED , GOOD LISTENING,sorry about the website

speciallyblend
04-25-2008, 02:43 PM
Constitution Party Convention LIVE FEED GOOD LISTENING
http://www.alankeyes.com/ hit the live feed;) good stuff i think;) mute alan keyes:confused:

speciallyblend
04-25-2008, 03:12 PM
mute alert/ alan keyes is speaking sigh

speciallyblend
04-25-2008, 03:14 PM
that dude freaks me out

torchbearer
04-25-2008, 03:15 PM
Like in a GOP debate, mentioning Reagan is an auto-applause getter...
At the CP, mention God, faith, and Christian Values, and you get applause.
Or is it just Keyes?

ItsTime
04-25-2008, 03:15 PM
I heard was god this and god that... then I turned it off

ClockwiseSpark
04-25-2008, 03:16 PM
Alan Keyes is scaring me! :eek:

torchbearer
04-25-2008, 03:16 PM
I heard was god this and god that... then I turned it off

It really is every other word. Is he campaigning for local preacher position or for Pres?

torchbearer
04-25-2008, 03:18 PM
"If you don't follow my brand of chrisitianity you are part of the problem." - Alan Keyes.

speciallyblend
04-25-2008, 03:19 PM
:eek:pretty insane i just unmuted SCAREY:eek:

gunjin22
04-25-2008, 03:23 PM
Ok, this guy is all about the lord. Is this politics? I dont get this guy.

speciallyblend
04-25-2008, 03:25 PM
I hope they nominate Ron Paul ,but omg this is freaking me out just listening to this guy and the fact people are applauding, scarey sometimes. I know alan keyes is so two-faced

torchbearer
04-25-2008, 03:25 PM
Ok, this guy is all about the lord. Is this politics? I dont get this guy.

What does it say about the CP membership present when they are cheering him on?

TruePatriot44
04-25-2008, 03:26 PM
You guys ever read the constitution party platform? Its foundation is about God and Christianity. Alan Keyes is like a perfect fit for them.

torchbearer
04-25-2008, 03:27 PM
I would be so ashamed if this was the LP convention.
Of course, he would be talking out the other side of mouth at the LP.

speciallyblend
04-25-2008, 03:27 PM
pretty scary alan keyes doesn't care about the constitution. where's the lighting right now???

speciallyblend
04-25-2008, 03:29 PM
I wish Harry Browne was alive. He is the reason i got turned onto ron pauls message:) He opened my mind up;)

runningdiz
04-25-2008, 03:30 PM
This guys is funny the whole podium and stage is shaking looks like an earthquake.

torchbearer
04-25-2008, 03:32 PM
Keyes is selling snake oil. Is the CP buying?

nate895
04-25-2008, 03:32 PM
He sounds more like a preacher than a Presidential Candidate.

constitutional
04-25-2008, 03:33 PM
lol, just started watching Keyes and with in minute once I started watching-- he left. His speeches are pretty good- even though some of the stuff he says is whack.

speciallyblend
04-25-2008, 03:34 PM
Keyes is selling snake oil. Is the CP buying?

I hope not we will see,im interested in seeing who they nominate. If they were smart for media purposes they should nominate RON PAUL,but i doubt..

constitutional
04-25-2008, 03:36 PM
I hope not we will see,im interested in seeing who they nominate. If they were smart for media purposes they should nominate RON PAUL,but i doubt..

Does a candidate have to be there to get an endorsement? Who decides who gets the nomination?

nate895
04-25-2008, 03:37 PM
Does a candidate have to be there to get an endorsement? Who decides who gets the nomination?

The delegates decide. The candidate doesn't have to be there.

constitutional
Alan Keyes reminds me of this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_YjvC4ndzM

just for laugh. :)

torchbearer
so now the cp is the only party who will fight the fed? egocentric much?

speciallyblend
04-25-2008, 03:40 PM
so now the cp is the only party who will fight the fed? egocentric much?

IT's very possible they could nominate Ron Paul. one person mentioned ron paul earlier and i swear it was the loudest applause:) NEVER SAY NEVER;)

torchbearer
04-25-2008, 03:43 PM
IT's very possible they could nominate Ron Paul. one person mentioned ron paul earlier and i swear it was the loudest applause:) NEVER SAY NEVER;)

They might, but there will be a lot of people at the convention pressuring them to not vote for "someone who doesn't want the nomination".

Ron Paul was not discussed at the LALP convention, nor was he in the straw poll.
The other candidates asked for him to be removed because he wasn't seeking the nomination.

Here is the result of the LALP straw poll: http://louisianalibertarianparty.org/cms/

speciallyblend
04-25-2008, 03:44 PM

:confused::eek:

torchbearer
04-25-2008, 03:47 PM

Actually this is more accurate. Voice is the same, the eyes are the same.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hpiIWMWWVco

speciallyblend
04-25-2008, 03:49 PM
They might, but there will be a lot of people at the convention pressuring them to not vote for "someone who doesn't want the nomination".

Ron Paul was not discussed at the LALP convention, nor was he in the straw poll.
The other candidates asked for him to be removed because he wasn't seeking the nomination.

Here is the result of the LALP straw poll: http://louisianalibertarianparty.org/cms/

I left the libertarian party(former conservative southern democrat from nc/va) for ron pauls message. I think the Libertarian Party needs to swallow its pride and do whats right you know? If every lp and cp member had joined in ron pauls fight. I think we could of easily taken over the gop ,but as democrats and republicans, TOO MANY DAM EGO's you know?

torchbearer
04-25-2008, 03:49 PM
Imperato(he's on right now) is also seeking the LP nomination. No one likes him, he lied in his presentation to us... we did some fact checking on his story, and he "fudged"/lied outright.

So he is seeking the LP and CP noms at the same time, and he will get none.
If you could see his shoes right now... they would be bright white tennis shoes with his business suit. :)

Oh, and its funny hearing him mention God, he wasn't very religious at our convention.

torchbearer
04-25-2008, 03:53 PM
Oh no, he's going into his tough childhood story.

torchbearer
04-25-2008, 03:54 PM
Oh- now God is talking to Imperato (again). That's all the qualification he needs to get the CP nomination.

torchbearer
04-25-2008, 03:54 PM
Sorry, I've heard this spill before.

speciallyblend
04-25-2008, 03:55 PM
Imperato(he's on right now) is also seeking the LP nomination. No one likes him, he lied in his presentation to us... we did some fact checking on his story, and he "fudged"/lied outright.

So he is seeking the LP and CP noms at the same time, and he will get none.
If you could see his shoes right now... they would be bright white tennis shoes with his business suit. :)

Oh, and its funny hearing him mention God, he wasn't very religious at our convention.

is there a contest on how many times they mention God?? now he is talking to him:P . not making fun of god just the fact they act like its the candy word. blowing me away... lp vs cp should have them in a video would be comical eh?

torchbearer
04-25-2008, 03:57 PM
He's lying right now about helping the LP.

torchbearer
04-25-2008, 03:59 PM
He's lying again about the LP telling him to take a hike because he was too religious.
We told him to take a hike because he is a liar.

He finished last in our straw poll:

1-9 Preference Results by highest total preference
PLACE CANDIDATE
TOTAL PREFERNCE

1 Wayne Allyn Root 33

2 Mary Ruwart 34

3 Mike Gravel 40

4 Christine Smith 64

5 Steve Kubby 69

6 George Phillies 71

7 Michael Jingozian 89

8 Alden Link 93

9 Daniel Imperato 98

speciallyblend
04-25-2008, 04:01 PM
He's lying right now about helping the LP.

wasnt sure you saw a post earlier, but when i was living out east . I got to meet and hear Harry Browne in ohio when i visited there. He was the person who really opened my eyes and eventually it turned me on to RON PAUL;)

speciallyblend
04-25-2008, 04:05 PM
I like Christine Smith in the Lp, i dont agree with her totally but i respect her and she is doing her dues in the party and of course she is from COLORADO;) i wish her the best,but i dont think its possible for me to get involved in colorado because im republican now.. for RON PAUL

freelance
04-25-2008, 04:17 PM
is there a contest on how many times they mention God?? now he is talking to him:P . not making fun of god just the fact they act like its the candy word. blowing me away... lp vs cp should have them in a video would be comical eh?

It's kind of like mentioning Reagan in Republican circles.