PDA

View Full Version : Enlightening Patrick Ruffini article and comments!

wgadget
04-25-2008, 07:30 AM
http://www.patrickruffini.com/2008/04/18/the-gop-and-the-six-million/

Discusses the flagging GOP and the effect of "Ron Paul supporters."

:D

Eric21ND
04-25-2008, 08:24 AM
He only mentions a few of the victories around the country.

speciallyblend
04-25-2008, 08:25 AM
eric dondero ooo brother . the emotionally scared republican with no values.. ooo brother i left 3 comments , we will see if they put them up;)

pinkmandy
04-25-2008, 08:47 AM
Oh, I had to comment on that one. Paulbots indeed. Whoever called them Bushbots, thanks for the giggle. ;)

Cleaner44
04-25-2008, 08:51 AM
The Republican party is a wreck right now and Eric Dondero is a jackass. The idea that we are in Iraq for victory over Al Qaeda is ridiculous. Dondero may be as ignorant as McCain when it come to the Middle East. These people don’t seem to know the difference between Sunnis and Shiites, and they probably think Iranians are Arabs. How you say… MORONS!

If these fools want to claim we are working for victory in Iraq then I want a definition of victory, because it will not be a terrorist signing surrender papers on the deck of a battleship.

If these fools want to claim that we can’t leave Iraq because it would become a haven for Al Qaeda, then they need to understand that Al Qaeda already has a haven, it’s where Osama bin Laden lives and it’s called Pakistan.

Just look at the results of our foriegn policy up to this point, we remove elected leaders that don’t help our businesses and we support dictators that will work with our businesses. How is this making me and my family safer and more properous?

http://www.patrickruffini.com/2008/04/18/the-gop-and-the-six-million/#comment-36598

I also posted this to Eric Dondero's website.

speciallyblend
04-25-2008, 08:56 AM
I also Posted this to Eric Dondero's website.

I made a few comments ,so we will see if they censor them. Though my comments weren't as harsh as yours:) we will see if they make it. If your against ron pauls message. Then you might be considered a brainwashed tv cult member...

Cleaner44
04-25-2008, 09:26 AM
God I hate fricken Neo-Cons!!!

scotto2008
04-25-2008, 11:05 AM
I made a few comments ,so we will see if they censor them. Though my comments weren't as harsh as yours:) we will see if they make it. If your against ron pauls message. Then you might be considered a brainwashed tv cult member...

If their censorship contributed to the powerful, reasoned, non-hysterical pro-Paul comments up there, I'm all for it.

Too often we deserve the designation as "kooks" with over-the-top rants.

The comments that are currently posted are beyond debate -- they're common sense for anyone who has any common sense left.

angelatc
04-25-2008, 11:26 AM
eric dondero ooo brother . the emotionally scared republican with no values.. ooo brother i left 3 comments , we will see if they put them up;)

Dondero is ***such*** an idiot. The Republican Liberty Caucus posted an email to our local chapter's group suggesting that we remove him from our group after he posted a message claiming that a RLC candidate was entering the race against Sabrin. The RLC had *never* endorsed the guy.

Classic Dondero: Bob Barr (or Wayne Root), as the Libertarian Nominee could steal a significant portion of McCain’s vote. Barr is already polling 2% in Zogby.

"Stealing" McCain's vote? BS!

As for Ruffini? From 2005 to 2007, Ruffini served as eCampaign Director at the Republican National Committee, overseeing the Party’s online strategy for the 2006 election cycle. He's just mad because he was a miserable failure at the job, while Ron Paul succeeded without really even trying.

speciallyblend
04-25-2008, 11:37 AM
My comments were not over the top, so yes he is censoring comments.

libertarian4321
04-25-2008, 11:51 AM
Dondero is ***such*** an idiot. The Republican Liberty Caucus posted an email to our local chapter's group suggesting that we remove him from our group after he posted a message claiming that a RLC candidate was entering the race against Sabrin. The RLC had *never* endorsed the guy.

Classic Dondero: Bob Barr (or Wayne Root), as the Libertarian Nominee could steal a significant portion of McCain’s vote. Barr is already polling 2% in Zogby.

"Stealing" McCain's vote? BS!

As for Ruffini? From 2005 to 2007, Ruffini served as eCampaign Director at the Republican National Committee, overseeing the Party’s online strategy for the 2006 election cycle. He's just mad because he was a miserable failure at the job, while Ron Paul succeeded without really even trying.

I find it hard to believe Dondero claims to be ex-military. That doughboy (and I mean it in "Pillsbury" terms, not WWI terms) wouldn't last a week in the military...

angelatc
04-25-2008, 12:00 PM
I find it hard to believe Dondero claims to be ex-military. That doughboy (and I mean it in "Pillsbury" terms, not WWI terms) wouldn't last a week in the military...

Yes, but I think he'd be afraid of getting his ass kicked when it came out that he was a liar. Although now that I think about it, most Navy bloggers include the name of their ship in their writings. Maybe he was honorably discharged from boot camp!

mczerone
04-25-2008, 12:10 PM
Posting to here and article:

#18: Yabadabadoo: It wasn’t long ago that Conservatives and Republicans stood for fiscal sanity, smaller government, lower taxes, humble foreign policy and personal liberty.

They also stood for open debate on issues, such as abolition of slavery. It was the Democrat Party that historically had a top-down, everybody has to think the same thing, obey the Party attitude.

#21:Craig
“They couldn’t manage 5% of the vote in most states…”

In most states, they did manage 5% of the vote, or a lot more. In eleven states, Ron Paul reached double digits.

Just like that backers of the war in Iraq - not letting facts get in the way of their appeal to emotion.

And, Mr Ruffini, if 95% of your Republicans are “Violently” opposed to us free-thinking, open to debate “Paulbots” (nice manufactured buzzword, painting us as unthinking followers), are then wrong to be scared of the large Taser purchase by the Minnesota Police?

Just remember, It was claimed here first by the loyalists themselves that they are violently opposed to the revolutionists.

It has Not yet been claimed that the Revolutionists are violently spreading their message, but already we are being threatened by violence if we try to participate in the GOP.

Nice.

wgadget
04-25-2008, 05:37 PM
Bump for the evening crew

torchbearer
04-25-2008, 05:49 PM
thanks

wowabunga
04-25-2008, 10:54 PM
Censoring ? I see a lot of hard hitting comments on the comments pages. Gosh I love to read the comments sections of these articles.

Actually I've been collecting the best of the best comments. Any other articles out there that come to mind where the comments have been stellar ?