PDA

View Full Version : Did you make a donation from you last PAYCHECK?

Mani
08-21-2007, 05:39 PM
I got paid on the 15th and I'm a few days late but I promised to donate something from my next paycheck and just did so moments ago.

Anyone else promise to donate something from their next paycheck???

Thank you very much for your donation of $50.00 to the Ron Paul 2008 Presidential Campaign.

Your donation will allow us to expand and grow our campaign.

We depend on donors like you to help us spread the message of freedom, peace and prosperity through Ron Paul’s candidacy.

Thanks for being a part of the campaign!

Your confirmation number:
T20537-87780414

Zeeder
08-21-2007, 06:18 PM
Thank you very much for your donation of $25.00 to the Ron Paul 2008 Presidential Campaign.

We depend on donors like you to help us spread the message of freedom, peace and prosperity through Ron Paul’s candidacy.

T20546-87781385

And I bought my first bumper stickers. I haven't seen a sign or anything for Ron Paul in the town I work in. I'll be the first perhaps.

Mani
08-21-2007, 06:36 PM
Thank you very much for your donation of $25.00 to the Ron Paul 2008 Presidential Campaign.

T20546-87781385

And I bought my first bumper stickers. I haven't seen a sign or anything for Ron Paul in the town I work in. I'll be the first perhaps.

Great job!

Remember to add your location to your profile, we want to know what location you are in, that needs more Ron Paul exposure.