PDA

View Full Version : From the Daily Paul the GOP survey then asking for a donation Here is my response!!!

bucfish
04-24-2008, 05:13 PM
But as to donating. I will never donate to the GOP with McCain, a true liberal, as their nominee. Get Ron Paul as their nominee and I will max out. I am a life long conservative and Republican. But will never support a man such as McCain who has never supported a tax cut and proposed an illegal amnesty bill with Ted Kennedy. Plus was part of the Keating 5 scandal in the late 80's. Keep pushing him I am sure it will truly mean the end of the GOP as a viable major party. It is time ALL the GOP stops there tactics against his supporters at the local and state levels. Otherwise what little $$$ he raises for the GOP will be tied up fighting legal challenges and I and ALL americans will have to deal with ObamaCare or HillaryCare. Thanks from a disgruntled lifelong GOPer who will not sell out his conservative principles to blindly follow a liberal Democrat such as McCain who has invaded OUR once great Party!

M

PS: I suggest you read Ron Paul's book the Revolution A Manifesto. Shows how much more intelligent he is than all the original candidates combined!!!

nate895
04-24-2008, 05:20 PM
You will max out? You have $25,000 to give to a party?

bucfish
04-24-2008, 05:24 PM
If RP is their nominee, I will

maggiebott
04-24-2008, 05:34 PM
The gop sent me two forms with rediculous questions and said they wanted my opinion on them. They also asked for a donation. Guess what I gave them? I wrote FUCK YOU AND YOUR WAR! Nice part is it didn't require a stamp. lol

angelatc
04-24-2008, 05:37 PM
The gop sent me two forms with rediculous questions and said they wanted my opinion on them. They also asked for a donation. Guess what I gave them? I wrote FUCK YOU AND YOUR WAR! Nice part is it didn't require a stamp. lol

I treated mine much the same way. I stuffed as much as I could in the envelope, because they have to pay by weight. :)

I got an online survey from McInsane today. It looked a lot like the ones that come in the mail. "Do you believe our troops should surrender?"

Whatever. I don't care if they do the Hokey Pokey, just bring them home.

maggiebott
04-24-2008, 06:03 PM
Nice to see there are others who want to get their rage out on these morons!

Margo37
04-24-2008, 06:40 PM
Bucfish, anyone, where did you write that in on the online form?

From the Daily Paul the GOP survey then asking for a donation Here is my response!!!

I didn't finish it as there is no way to answer many as asked.

I've had enough letters starting with Dear Friend of John McCain or My Friends..........

jaybone
04-24-2008, 07:36 PM
I just returned the survey uncompleted with about a hundred "Ron Paul for President" stamps all over it (the ones I stamp outgoing mail and dollar bills with).
Then just for fun I threw two pennies in the envelope, I wonder if they will get it?!?!?

Nate SY
04-24-2008, 07:46 PM
I just returned the survey uncompleted with about a hundred "Ron Paul for President" stamps all over it (the ones I stamp outgoing mail and dollar bills with).
Then just for fun I threw two pennies in the envelope, I wonder if they will get it?!?!?

lol, I like the pennies idea.

LibertyOfOne
04-24-2008, 07:48 PM

I might have to copy that :P

Eric21ND
04-25-2008, 07:40 AM
You should max out for a South Dakota RP newspaper effort...we have the boots to distribute just need good materials. :)

NCGOPer_for_Paul
04-25-2008, 07:47 AM
As someone who gives nearly $250 a year to the various GOP fundrasing arms, RNC, NRCC, and NRSC, I have sent various handwritten notes back on their surveys stating that I will always be a Republican, but will not, and cannot because of my principles as a Republican, give one cent to Senator McCain.

If you (Republican Party) would nominate and support a Real Republican candidate, such as Ron Paul, you will receive a $250 check each month from this Republican activist.

I also asked the NRCC to actively support pro-Constitution candidates such as Ron Paul.

speciallyblend
04-25-2008, 08:35 AM
As someone who gives nearly $250 a year to the various GOP fundrasing arms, RNC, NRCC, and NRSC, I have sent various handwritten notes back on their surveys stating that I will always be a Republican, but will not, and cannot because of my principles as a Republican, give one cent to Senator McCain.

If you (Republican Party) would nominate and support a Real Republican candidate, such as Ron Paul, you will receive a $250 check each month from this Republican activist.

I also asked the NRCC to actively support pro-Constitution candidates such as Ron Paul.

thanks. I use to live in nc in the triangle. I hope you guys really do great in a few weeks. Im pulling for you all;)

A Ron Paul Rebel
04-25-2008, 09:49 AM

They'll get that... plus the weight!!!!!!!!!
(maybe a few more)

Bruno
04-25-2008, 09:52 AM
I treated mine much the same way. I stuffed as much as I could in the envelope, because they have to pay by weight. :)

I got an online survey from McInsane today. It looked a lot like the ones that come in the mail. "Do you believe our troops should surrender?"

Whatever. I don't care if they do the Hokey Pokey, just bring them home.

How can they call it a surrender when Bush already declared "Mission Accomplished"? :rolleyes: