PDA

View Full Version : RNC/McCain wants to know what we think--survey!

Bradley in DC
04-24-2008, 04:35 PM
Likely to get spammed afterwards, but:

http://web.campaignsolutions.com/RNC/Victory2008/survey.aspx

Dear Brad,

I need your help today on a very important survey project. Please take a moment right now to fill out your Victory 2008 Critical Issues Survey by clicking here. And when you have completed your survey, I hope you will make a special gift to help our Party.

Survey Tracking # V08BB998

Your support for RNC VICTORY 2008 and your survey answers are vital to electing Republicans this November. The input and advice grassroots activists like you provide is important to our Victory effort.

The Republican National Committee's Victory 2008 is the grassroots backbone of the entire Republican Party. It is our Party's official campaign organization for helping retain the White House, recapture control of the U.S. Congress and elect Republicans at the state and local levels. Victory 2008 is also responsible for spreading the word about our plans to grow the economy, create jobs, solve the housing crisis and keep taxes and spending low.

As we talk to voters about these issues, special interest groups and my Democrat opponents continue to level misleading attacks against me and my positions.

Brad, after you complete your Critical Issues Survey online, will you help me and Republican candidates across the country fight back by making a contribution of $1,000, $500, $250, $100, $50 or $25 to Victory 2008?

The stakes in this election are incredibly high. We are literally at a crossroads and the choice voters make in November will set us on a path for years to come. Please join us in our campaign to make sure America is on the right path.

With warmest regards,

John McCain

P.S. Brad, your participation in the Victory 2008 Survey Project is crucial to getting a better understanding of the views of voters in your area. And your financial support is vital to electing Republicans up and down the ticket. Please support Victory 2008 by clicking here to fill out your survey and make a secure online contribution of $1,000, $500, $250, $100, $50 or $25 today. Thank you.

nate895
04-24-2008, 04:39 PM
http://www.thewashingtonnote.com/archives/mccain.jpg

John McCain:

Moron 'n' chief

pinkmandy
04-24-2008, 04:43 PM
Wow, talk about biased questions!

JaylieWoW
04-24-2008, 04:51 PM
2. Should America surrender in Iraq regardless of the consequences in the Middle East?

Nice way to "paint the picture with words". I bet this was designed by our dear friend Frank.

And here comes the steamroll.............

F-U FRANK!

pinkmandy
04-24-2008, 04:56 PM
Nice way to "paint the picture with words". I bet this was designed by our dear friend Frank.

And here comes the steamroll.............

F-U FRANK!

Plus infinity. Assholes. F U FRANK!!!