PDA

View Full Version : Help Ron Paul with a strong showing of support in NY

Jason726
04-24-2008, 04:02 PM
I just recieved an email from the campaign. I'm not sure if it is sent out to everyone so I'll copy/paste it:

Dear Jason,

This Monday, April 28, I'll be at the Borders on 100 Broadway in New York signing advance copies of "Revolution: A Manifesto." Your attendance would be greatly appreciated.

I wrote Revolution as a tool to spread our message. A strong showing of support right in the heart of our financial capitol would send a powerful message that our movement is here to stay. I hope you can help.

In Liberty,

Ron Paul

NightOwl
04-24-2008, 05:36 PM
I just recieved an email from the campaign. I'm not sure if it is sent out to everyone so I'll copy/paste it:

Dear Jason,

This Monday, April 28, I'll be at the Borders on 100 Broadway in New York signing advance copies of "Revolution: A Manifesto." Your attendance would be greatly appreciated.

I wrote Revolution as a tool to spread our message. A strong showing of support right in the heart of our financial capitol would send a powerful message that our movement is here to stay. I hope you can help.

Sure would be nice if the official campaign could get the title of the book right. They have him twice calling his own book Revolution instead of The Revolution.

hillbilly123069
04-24-2008, 06:56 PM
http://www.theamericandriver.com/home.html