PDA

View Full Version : The Freedom Tour '08 - Stirring the country to come to Washington in July!!

RonPaulVolunteer
04-24-2008, 01:55 PM
THIS COULD NOT BE MORE GRASSROOTS IF IT TRIED, SO PLEASE DO NOT MOVE THIS THREAD AGAIN. WHAT WE'RE YOU THINKING??

OK boys and girls.

Some of you know I am friends with Marc Scibilia.

Well we have been talking about a way to encourage people to come to the Washington Rally. And we think doing a musicians tour would make a great contribution.

We're planning a tour and dates. It'll be an INTENSE time on the road traveling all over the US.

We're looking for really GOOD musicians that would want to be a part of this. A MASSIVE commitment would be required.

We're also looking for the most inspiring r3VOLution speaker we could possibly find. Someone that has a passion for speaking about freedom and Ron Paul, and can travel all through the summer.

Anything else, you can PM me.

A Ron Paul Rebel
04-24-2008, 02:22 PM
bump for grassroots

Edit: Love the idea!!!

ronpaulhawaii
04-24-2008, 02:45 PM
THIS COULD NOT BE MORE GRASSROOTS IF IT TRIED, SO PLEASE DO NOT MOVE THIS THREAD AGAIN. WHAT WE'RE YOU THINKING??

lol - just trying to find a balance here.

And I was actually "thinking" more people should use "newposts" - lots to see beyond the GC walls :p

I'll leave this alone for now (and delete the other), but some people do think the march stuff is cluttering GC. As this grows we'll need to move more posts...

Great plan, BTW :D

smartguy911
04-24-2008, 03:23 PM
bump

RonPaulVolunteer
04-24-2008, 03:37 PM
lol - just trying to find a balance here.

And I was actually "thinking" more people should use "newposts" - lots to see beyond the GC walls :p

I'll leave this alone for now (and delete the other), but some people do think the march stuff is cluttering GC. As this grows we'll need to move more posts...

Great plan, BTW :D

I understand that. But. This is NOT March stuff really. Yes we will promote the March, but this is a whole big deal in and of itself. A huge tour across the US promoting freedom.

If we can really get a lot of great people onboard and show the country how awesome the March will be, we could increase the attendance quite substantially. We want to bring enthusiasm back to those that have fallen by the wayside. We think a musical tour will do that.

Thanks for keeping this post here. Feel free to sticky, we're taking this very seriously.

RonPaulVolunteer
04-24-2008, 03:55 PM
OK, we need quickly, someone that has an excellent personality and phone manner that would like to volunteer as a Ron Paul Meetup group liaison. Your tasks would be to contact the Ron Paul meetups around the country via email and phone and gauge their size and interest level in supporting this tour. We intend to rely heavily on existing groups of Ron Paul supporters. PM if you think you could do this. This is a volunteer position. i.e. we have no $$ to pay you :)

RonPaulVolunteer
04-25-2008, 01:44 AM
bump

A Ron Paul Rebel
04-25-2008, 09:12 AM
Listening to Marc's cd right now. :):D:)

RonPaulVolunteer
04-25-2008, 04:20 PM
Listening to Marc's cd right now. :):D:)

It's good hey....

Everyone, you can listen to his latest album FREE on his website...

http://marcscibilia.com

scotto2008
04-25-2008, 04:23 PM
Marc's great. Nice guy too.

Kotin
04-25-2008, 04:51 PM
bump i love the idea, i would be interested in volunteering.