PDA

View Full Version : Operation Chaos for REPUBLICANS

djs
04-24-2008, 10:37 AM
Let's try getting on Rush Limbaugh to suggest we start an "Operation Chaos for Rupublicans". We aren't happy with the presumptive nominee and the way we can send a shot over the bow is to send a vote to Ron Paul. 1 800 282-2882

pinkmandy
04-24-2008, 10:48 AM
I can't think of a better way for disenfranchised, angry Republicans to protest the nomination of McRepublicrat. If a non-RP supporter suggests it we'd have a great chance at the very least of seriously embarrassing the GOP and derailing the neocons. It would by us time and more support.

yongrel
04-24-2008, 10:54 AM
I can't think of a better way for us to marginalize ourselves and reinforce the label of "crazy kooks running from black helicopters" than pulling a Durdenesque stunt like this. Operation Chaos? Really now?

But go ahead. Try it. See how well it ends for ya.

pinkmandy
04-24-2008, 11:12 AM
I can't think of a better way for us to marginalize ourselves and reinforce the label of "crazy kooks running from black helicopters" than pulling a Durdenesque stunt like this. Operation Chaos? Really now?

How would we be marginalized if we aren't the voice behind the message? It wouldn't be OUR effort. If we did it, I'd agree with you. Coming from a Republican who is respected in certain circles would give it a different meaning. He has no issue pushing them to vote for Hillary. It would make more sense if he pushed the protest vote using a fellow Republican instead of a Democrat. I like the idea.

djs
04-24-2008, 11:15 AM

Yongrel, just to clue you in a little bit....Rush has been orchestrating an attack on the Democrats by convincing Republicans to switch over and vote for Hillary, thus prolonging the primary process. It isn't out of the ordianry in the slightest to have Rush come out and say " I am not happy with the Republican presumptive nominee either, and the best way to show party establishment my unease with McCain is that I am going to ask all my listeners to vote for Ron Paul.".....thus Operation Chaos (as its called for the Dems) for the Republicans.

acroso
04-24-2008, 12:14 PM
That's a GREAT IDEA...if you could ever manage to get on.