PDA

View Full Version : Write articles to your local paper: template

interpaul
05-25-2007, 09:48 PM
Start writing to your local newspaper about Ron Paul; Lots of us have had our articles published and you can to. Use the template below if you wish:

http://www3.webng.com/ronpaul/RonPaulTrifecta.html

Thanks!

JosephTheLibertarian
05-25-2007, 11:33 PM
Thanks. I'll print it out and send. If they don't do anything, should I keep sending? and... letter or email?

interpaul
05-25-2007, 11:58 PM
Thanks. I'll print it out and send. If they don't do anything, should I keep sending? and... letter or email?

Yes; Definitely keep doing that. You may even want to send it to your college newspaper and free city newspapers. :D

Bradley in DC
05-26-2007, 12:02 AM
Excellent!

Local business papers are good sources too--disproportionately likely Republican primary/caucus voters! With Dr. Paul's strong free market views, we should be working those papers hard. Besides, they probably don't get that many letters submitted. Thinking about it a second, try contacting the paper about a short article or commentary for even more exposure.

Bro.Butch
07-05-2007, 05:50 PM
The Ron Paul 2008 Campaign Committee is asking Ron Paul's wonderful supporters to not call or email the media outlets to demand Ron Paul to be featured on their sites. It actually has the counter effect of hurting the campaign. Reporters and editors have been so inundated with phone calls that it is angering them rather than motivating them to take action.

Instead we are asking supporters to write thoughtful letters-to-the-editor to their local newspapers & to call-in to nationally syndicated talk radio shows to express their views on issues or the present state of America (and then perhaps an endorsement for Rep. Ron Paul).

This will help us develop stronger media coverage all over the US which will help us in getting Ron Paul coverage by all the national media television outlets.

Thanks again for all your efforts in supporting Ron Paul!

Best wishes,

Justine Lam
eCampaign Director
Ron Paul 2008

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=158537123&blogID=262456050&MyToken=6c455428-f864-49b4-8fa8-e2d49d13f020
Evidence request is truthful