PDA

View Full Version : A view of the Revolution from Europe

w00ter
04-24-2008, 04:29 AM
Look at what this guy has to say -- a different perspective.

http://www.lewrockwell.com/orig9/novak-b1.html

"Remember, although Ron Paul only got one in twenty votes, that means in reality, that one person in twenty in America is already armed with the real facts and the truth. That means that the facts and the truth can spread fast, once people are brought to realize that the MSM is not giving the truth at all.

So, we have a lot of reason to hope, even for this present election. The situation is volatile. Ron Paul is still a candidate for the Republican nomination. Many things can happen. Just as John McCain was once written off and then suddenly emerged out of nowhere, Ron Paul may suddenly emerge from the nowhere that the MSM have consigned him to.

Further, we have reason to hope that even if the election goes to Obama, Hillary, or McCain, that Ron Paul's ideas and movement will grow even faster. For, each of these front-runners is committed to doing all the things that Ron Paul has said are bringing on disaster. The American people will wake up to this very fast once they see where they will begin taking us, and opposition will form.

Already Ron Paul supporters are becoming prominent in the Republican Party across the nation, beginning at precincts and moving up to state level. Soon they will be in positions to educate others in the Party. By 2010, there will be several Ron Paul–educated members of Congress, and Ron Paul will no longer be alone. The movement is growing and will continue to grow."

w00ter

frasu
04-24-2008, 05:40 AM
excellent points

w00ter
04-24-2008, 12:52 PM
bump

ronpaulhawaii
04-24-2008, 12:58 PM
I'm telling ya, we're catching on :D

pinkmandy
04-24-2008, 01:00 PM
Oops, didn't see this earlier. 1 in 20 Americans is a good number. Is that right statistically? If so, that's excellent.

I know a lot of people (friends, family) who aren't actively supporting RP, who aren't as knowledgeable regarding the issues BUT who hear me talk all the flipping time and are learning the hard way that what I've been saying is true. As long as we keep talking, as long as when shtf people know there IS an alternative out there besides a bigger nanny state we still have hope. Especially when they start realizing RP was right. We just have to keep talking and keep reminding them.

People will support the man who knows the economy and can fix it- that is increasingly their biggest concern. They just need to understand that Dr. Paul is that man. If we could focus on just the economy and really drive that home to people, they'll learn the rest themselves just by visiting his website. They may love the war but they don't love going broke and not being able to feed their families. If we could focus like a laser beam on this one issue and make people understand it we'd be doing much better imo.

Sorry, didn't mean to hijack. Just thinking out loud again...

ItsTime
04-24-2008, 01:20 PM
1 in 20 is 5% so yes about right

Danke
04-24-2008, 01:24 PM
1 in 20 is 5% so yes about right

Where did that come from?

Give me liberty
04-24-2008, 03:18 PM
Well i will tell you tell this.

The people of serbia supports ron paul.
Just like some iraqis support ron paul :)

tomveil
04-24-2008, 03:45 PM
Oops, didn't see this earlier. 1 in 20 Americans is a good number. Is that right statistically? If so, that's excellent.

I know a lot of people (friends, family) who aren't actively supporting RP, who aren't as knowledgeable regarding the issues BUT who hear me talk all the flipping time and are learning the hard way that what I've been saying is true. As long as we keep talking, as long as when shtf people know there IS an alternative out there besides a bigger nanny state we still have hope. Especially when they start realizing RP was right. We just have to keep talking and keep reminding them.

People will support the man who knows the economy and can fix it- that is increasingly their biggest concern. They just need to understand that Dr. Paul is that man. If we could focus on just the economy and really drive that home to people, they'll learn the rest themselves just by visiting his website. They may love the war but they don't love going broke and not being able to feed their families. If we could focus like a laser beam on this one issue and make people understand it we'd be doing much better imo.

Sorry, didn't mean to hijack. Just thinking out loud again...

Well, the 1 in 20 number is misleading. 1 of 20 people WHO VOTED REPUBLICAN IN PRIMARIES. But, the number is growing, and it's exactly because of what you said. As long as we keep talking and explaining the situations we're in, more and more people realize what's going on. All my friends realize that "Ron Is Right", even though only a few are actually voting for him. (And at this point, I don't blame them) Their eyes may not be all the way opened yet, but they're getting there.

freedom-maniac
04-24-2008, 04:01 PM
Where did that come from?

RP usually gets around 5% in the typical primary. However, that's just for Republican votes, not Dems. And the Dems' turn out in most caucuses and primaries has been about three times more than Republicans.

So more like 1 in 60 sadly.