PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Seen this? One of the Most Anti-Paul Videos on the Net...

gb13
04-23-2008, 01:58 PM
I just stumbled upon this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-mwYra8V5iM&NR=1

The guy claims he has sources, but I've been browsing the comments section and haven't found any. The video doesn't have many hits, but it is VERY inflammatory and extremely Anti-Paul.

Would someone on here please disprove the specific claims in the video and post it in the comments section?

kigol
04-23-2008, 02:00 PM
woah.

Tarzan
04-23-2008, 02:01 PM
so... why is it being promoted here?
Why give it more hits?
:confused:

gb13
04-23-2008, 02:03 PM
Didn't you read my post? I'm asking people here to DISPROVE it publicly on the comments section of the video.

BTW, a Video Reply dispelling the info on it would be great too.

szczebrzeszyn
04-23-2008, 02:03 PM
so... why is it being promoted here?
Why give it more hits?
:confused:

Yeah, I was wondering about the same. I won't click the link for sure. Why even bother about some shitty vid on youtube?

Mahkato
04-23-2008, 02:05 PM
The more views and comments it gets, the more people will see it.

CGeoffrion
04-23-2008, 02:07 PM
bah, like he told wolf blitzer, if any of that was actually written by Paul he would not have been reelected so many times by his district. He may have some crazy friends, but its important to remember that just because they endorse him, does not mean he embraces them or their ideas. That entire video is about as relevant to this election as Reverend Wright is to Barack Obama.

amy31416

Exactly. Don't click on the link.

scotto2008

Yeah. let's take a page from the mainstream media and just ignore it.

gb13
04-23-2008, 02:09 PM
Yeah, I was wondering about the same. I won't click the link for sure. Why even bother about some shitty vid on youtube?

Alright fine, don't watch it if you don't want to, but a dozen more hits today wouldn't really impact the overall count, and if one of those hits results in a refutation of the claims in the form of a video reply, it would do much more good than harm.

JS4Pat
04-23-2008, 02:12 PM
Ok that is freakin' ridiculous.

I don't see it gaining much traction considering it opens up blasting Pope John Paul II. :rolleyes:

crazyfingers
04-23-2008, 02:13 PM
The onus is on him to prove his claims, not on Paul supporters to refute it.

"A flying spaghetti monster created the universe". Don't believe me? Well prove it didn't! That's basically what he's saying.

Chester Copperpot
04-23-2008, 02:14 PM
Alright fine, don't watch it if you don't want to, but a dozen more hits today wouldn't really impact the overall count, and if one of those hits results in a refutation of the claims in the form of a video reply, it would do much more good than harm.

What a load of crap... the first 30 seconds you can tell.. The video calls the POPE a racist, sexist, etc.. and then calls Ron Paul the same shit..

So I guess Ron Paul is in the same category as Pope John Paul II.. THATS PRETTY GOOD COMPANY......

gb13
04-23-2008, 02:16 PM
What a load of crap... the first 30 seconds you can tell.. The video calls the POPE a racist, sexist, etc.. and then calls Ron Paul the same shit..

So I guess Ron Paul is in the same category as Pope John Paul II.. THATS PRETTY GOOD COMPANY......

haha no kidding.

I just don't know who that alleged KKK guy is. I wanted to find out if someone could prove that he isn't, or wasn't, employed by Ron Paul.

weslinder
04-23-2008, 02:31 PM
When the first claim blasts Ron Paul for supporting Pope John Paul II, one of the most well-respected leaders of the last century, I quit watching. I bet he thinks Mother Theresa is a homophobe, too.

nullvalu
04-23-2008, 02:32 PM
haha no kidding.

I just don't know who that alleged KKK guy is. I wanted to find out if someone could prove that he isn't, or wasn't, employed by Ron Paul.

Who cares if he was or wasn't? I work in the private sector and have worked with some pretty fucked up psychopaths myself.. Does the video allege Dr. Paul knew this guy was a member of the KKK or took part in any activities?

gb13
04-23-2008, 02:52 PM
Who cares if he was or wasn't? I work in the private sector and have worked with some pretty fucked up psychopaths myself.. Does the video allege Dr. Paul knew this guy was a member of the KKK or took part in any activities?

In so many words, yes. It doesn't specifically make that claim, but it is set up in such a way to lead the viewer to reach that conclusion.

Kade
04-23-2008, 03:04 PM
bah, like he told wolf blitzer, if any of that was actually written by Paul he would not have been reelected so many times by his district. He may have some crazy friends, but its important to remember that just because they endorse him, does not mean he embraces them or their ideas. That entire video is about as relevant to this election as Reverend Wright is to Barack Obama.

What a great response. I wish some people here shared your view.

leipo
04-23-2008, 03:14 PM
haha no kidding.

He was, but just as a volunteer.

JS4Pat
04-23-2008, 03:48 PM
What a great response. I wish some people here shared your view.

I share it.

I have never understood the problem people have with "undesirable" people supporting a candidate.

My problem is only when the candidate and the policies he/she advocates are "undesirable" as is the case with McCain, Hillary and Obama and most certainly NOT the case with someone like Dr. Paul.