PDA

View Full Version : Lets get 100,000 Ron Paul Newspaper Distributed in South Dakota!!!!

skyorbit
04-23-2008, 11:43 AM
We've got boots on the ground that can distribute these all across South Dakota. We just need the materials.

We need to get the newspapers out and distributed before May 19th -- the day of the Deadline to register Republican.

Here's the Chip-In.

http://sdronpaul.chipin.com/sd-ron-paul-newspapers

I know it must seem like SD is always begging for money, and I apologize for that. The fact is, we're all tapped out, because we've been donating large chunks of our money to the official campaign, and other grassroots efforts all this time. We're buying our own newspaper ads, and much of the billboard money came from local people. The good news is that advertising here is cheaper (except in the ARgus Leader), then in many other states. A Billboard in a decent sized town, along the interestate is only $650. Plus, most of our members are spending their own money on their own campaign materials as well. For instance, I know a local guy in Bridgewater purchase 600 of these Ron Paul Newspapers to distribute to his and a neighboring small town already.

Please help the BillBoard Project, or Adopt a SD NEwspaper, or help us with- campaign materials like helping out with the Ron Paul Newspapers.

Or, if you can't, we can always use spare materials and Yard Signs that aren't needed anymore also.

Tracy

skyorbit
04-23-2008, 07:55 PM
Bump

TRacy

Eric21ND
04-23-2008, 09:39 PM
I'm down this this effort.

skyorbit
04-23-2008, 10:28 PM
Could you forward this to your North Dakota meet-up groups to help us with that?

Tracy