PDA

View Full Version : Unreal.

irock1839
04-22-2008, 10:55 PM
i can't believe it. as precinct leader for west chester, pa, i can't believe how amazing we all did. sixteen percent! holy shit! for RON PAUL. one of ten people on the street don't know who he even is (unfortunately...thanks MSM)....and we got him to 16%.

AMAZING work to everyone involved with the PA campaign. i cant describe how good it feels to have this be my first political endeavor (i'm only 25 and haven't cared about anyone else to put in work for them), and for it to go well

CONSIDER PA A SUCCESS....the delegate count is coming and that could be the best part yet!!!

see you all at the march!!!

and don't give up on the man that has NEVER given up on the american people... RON PAUL!

pinkmandy
04-22-2008, 10:58 PM
Totally deserve a big pat on the back, all of you do! WTG and THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ibgamer
04-22-2008, 10:59 PM
Excellent job guys!

TruthAtLast
04-22-2008, 11:28 PM
i can't believe it. as precinct leader for west chester, pa, i can't believe how amazing we all did. sixteen percent! holy shit! for RON PAUL. one of ten people on the street don't know who he even is (unfortunately...thanks MSM)....and we got him to 16%.

AMAZING work to everyone involved with the PA campaign. i cant describe how good it feels to have this be my first political endeavor (i'm only 25 and haven't cared about anyone else to put in work for them), and for it to go well

CONSIDER PA A SUCCESS....the delegate count is coming and that could be the best part yet!!!

see you all at the march!!!

and don't give up on the man that has NEVER given up on the american people... RON PAUL!

You Rock IRock :D

Buffalo Bruce
04-22-2008, 11:30 PM
16% despite media blackout that would make Vladamir Putin blush.

Ex Post Facto
04-22-2008, 11:32 PM
I wonder if that high tides commercial got some people interested?

malkusm
04-22-2008, 11:34 PM
I remember being VERY impressed with the PA grassroots when I traveled through the state way back in January and stayed the weekend just north of Scranton. There were at least 50 signs in the community that I was staying in (Olyphant) and the surrounding villages, signs on the interstates around Harrisburg, and signs in York - a lot of effort was put forth from the very beginning. I figured PA would be a relative success, but I am as impressed with tonight's results as anyone.

Let's all bear down and help out the grassroots in states who have yet to vote, and continue the fight for delegates!

harley95
04-23-2008, 05:56 AM
LMAO .... IRock ....! " my girlfriend laughed and scoffed at me everyday since 6 months ago for supporting ron paul. last week, i dumped her."

My GF switched from dem to repub. after learning about RP ...!

TXcarlosTX
04-23-2008, 06:00 AM
PA is paul country for sure