PDA

View Full Version : Vote for Mike in PA!

123tim
04-22-2008, 09:43 PM
Here's one small reason that so many people voted for Mike Huckabee in Pennsylvania. This is an excerpt from the Altoona Mirror (A central PA newspaper):

"Paul, a congressman from Texas and a medical doctor, ran for president in 1988 under the Libertarian Party.

His name is one of three that voters will see on Pennsylvania’s Republican primary election ballot April 22, along with presumptive nominee John McCain and former Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee.

Paul, who was born and raised in Pittsburgh, said “it’s never over ’til it’s over,” although he said his campaign knows what likely will happen in the Republican race."

Not once is there a mention that Mike Huckabee dropped out.

There are a lot of good Ron Paul supporters in Altoona.
It's too bad that one article written in just a few minutes can tear down months of hard work by dedicated people.

I tried to get an article written in our small paper about the same event (Ron Paul at State College) but they wouldn't print one. We're probably better off.

http://www.altoonamirror.com/page/content.detail/id/506425.html

nodope0695
04-22-2008, 10:00 PM
I think Huck's Army is doing exactly what we intend to do...Vote for RP regardless of who the "presumtive winner" is. They would have been better off voting for Ron Paul, who's still in the race, but I understand why they voted for Mike.