PDA

View Full Version : McCain Will Not Be the Next President

nodope0695
04-22-2008, 09:42 PM
McCain will NOT be the next president...he doesn't stand a chance...however, Republican or Democrat...not much difference. Its like Coke and Pepsi: Different looking cans, same basic contents with slight difference in flavor.

From the numbers of today's PA primary, and the rest of the primaries and caucuses around the nation, I think it is safe to say that McShame/Pain/War/Insane will not be our next president.

I mean, look at Clinton's and Obama's numbers compared to McShames. In PA, Clinton recieved over 1 Million votes, Obama just under that. McShame recieved less than half that with 90% reporting...this is how it has gone in nearly all the other states. Overwhelming turn out for the Dems, and low turnout for the GOP...could this be saying something about our "beloved" Republican Party?

Has GWB, and his cronies soured the majority of Americans to the GOP, and redifined what it means to be a Republican in the modern age? IMHO, yes, that is exactly what has happend.

Who voted for McCain? People who didn't know that there was a better choice (ignorant), and people who towed the party line (sheeple).

Who voted for Obama or Hillary? People discusted with GWB and the GOP; people who don't know there is a better choice, and people towing the party line.

Who voted for Ron Paul? Smart people willing to use thier heads. People who aren't afraid to face the truth. People who want to bring REAL CHANGE to America, not a REAL ID.

Ron Paul's showing in PA is impressive and should send a message...however CNN and the rest aren't even showing his results...instead they are showing McCain's delegate count - which is false and not binding.

By the way, a post from me wouldn't be complete without stating for the record that George W. Bush is a complete and total MORON, TRAITOR, and CRIMINAL. His is the face of the New Fascists - the face of the New Enemy...an enemy not motivated by religion, but by power. An enemy not using weapons of force, but rather weapons of subversion, misinformation, and social engineering. Fuck him, and everybody who even remotely approves of his ways.

Akus
04-22-2008, 09:45 PM
Did Ron Paul win?

nodope0695
04-22-2008, 09:47 PM
Did Ron Paul win?

Negative....but he got alot of votes, garnering 15% with 90% reporting.

nodope0695
04-22-2008, 10:02 PM
I like the fact that, as another member here on the forum pointed out, that 28% of PA Repubs are voting AGAINST McShame by voting for RP or Huck. Good stuff, but will be ignored by the MSM.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=134100

spudea
04-22-2008, 10:17 PM
McCain REALLY scares me. With all the expansion of presidential power under Bush. McCain could go off the deep end one day and start declaring ENEMY COMBATANTS! Then off we march to the ghettos

Hook
04-22-2008, 10:29 PM
McCain REALLY scares me. With all the expansion of presidential power under Bush. McCain could go off the deep end one day and start declaring ENEMY COMBATANTS! Then off we march to the ghettos

McCain has long since gone off the deep end. He just holds it in well when he is in front of cameras. Ask people what they think about his behavior when the cameras are shut off.

JoshLowry
04-23-2008, 08:34 AM
Changed title on request.

Aratus
04-23-2008, 10:14 AM
i know i am a baystater, and given that the turnout in the primaries has been
as generally been very heavily democrat by sheer number, unless there is a
galvanizing republican ticket come september. both democrats in their frazzling
campaigning have drawn more couch potatos into the polling booths than has
mccain. only the ron paul rEVOLUTIOn has evoked an equal to or greater than
passion! either democrat could win over mccain if there is no changing of all this.

scotto2008
04-23-2008, 10:35 AM
There are so many shoes waiting to drop -- in the economy, Iraq, Iran, immigration, "terrorist" attacks. 2008 could be the most volatile year since 1968.

Like Ron Paul said -- ANYTHING can happen.

Delivered4000
04-23-2008, 11:11 AM
Its like Coke and Pepsi: Different looking cans, same basic contents with slight difference in flavor.

That's the exact analogy I use :bigthumb:

tajitj
04-23-2008, 11:13 AM
12% percent voted for a guy who officially dropped out and endorsed McCain.

I would think it is logical to say about 200,000 Republicans in PA will not vote for McCain, not vote at all or vote LP.