PDA

View Full Version : Ventura said RP dropped out!

Begood
04-22-2008, 05:09 PM
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=b4c_1208875657

Approx 5 minutes into the interview, he answer call from a woman talking about Ron Paul.

This guy should endorse Ron Paul, why is he lying like that?

Sorry if this is a repost, i didnt find anything with the search onction.

speciallyblend
04-22-2008, 05:15 PM
wel this is reason enough not to vote for ventura he can't even get simple facts straight. ventura please educate yourself before you talk nonsense

Cowlesy
04-22-2008, 05:17 PM
He probably read it in a paper or on the web like most people on the country, and unfortunately believed what he read (or was told).

Mr. Ventura doesn't strike me as the type of character who would say "Ron has dropped out" if he knew it wasn't true.

Lovecraftian4Paul
04-22-2008, 05:27 PM
There was a thread like this last week. Ventura is just confused, he likes Ron Paul, even though RP's Republican membership is somewhat of a tough pill for him to swallow. Ventura shouldn't be totally blamed, as I've personally known several people who thought Ron Paul was out until I told them otherwise.

The combination of media distortions and that poor Youtube video put out in March have led many others to think the same. Unfortunately, the campaign advisers who were confirming it to the media definitely did not help either.

FreedomRings
04-22-2008, 05:47 PM
Ventura also mentioned that he would have aligned himself with Ron Paul if Paul were still in the race. In another interview, when asked whether he would want to be Ron Paul's VP, he responded half-jokingly that Ron Paul could be his VP.

Paul/Ventura or Ventura/Paul would be an amazing independent or Libertarian ticket, but it's probably not going to happen because our next revolutionary goal is to take over the Republican Party. :D

Lovecraftian4Paul
04-22-2008, 06:15 PM
Ventura also mentioned that he would have aligned himself with Ron Paul if Paul were still in the race. In another interview, when asked whether he would want to be Ron Paul's VP, he responded half-jokingly that Ron Paul could be his VP.

Paul/Ventura or Ventura/Paul would be an amazing independent or Libertarian ticket, but it's probably not going to happen because our next revolutionary goal is to take over the Republican Party. :D

Ventura also seems to have his sights set on the MN Senate race anyway. He may use it as a launching pad for a Presidential or VP run of some kind in 2012 or 2016 if elected to the Senate. Personally, I'm very happy, since he's damned near a Ron Paul style Republican, and certainly a better choice than liberal Al Franken and incumbent Bush crony Norm Coleman.

I would be happiest on election day if I can go into the voting booth and select Ron Paul for President at the top and Jesse Ventura for Senator below. :D

JosephTheLibertarian
04-22-2008, 06:18 PM
He can't win anything after what he said about immigration and 9/11

TruePatriot44
04-22-2008, 07:17 PM
These things will happen when Paul dances around saying whether he is still running or not. Paul has always been a horrible communicator. He has great ideas but conveys them worth a crap.

Joseph Hart
04-22-2008, 08:36 PM
Atleast hes on the right side :/

PlzPeopleWakeUp
04-22-2008, 08:58 PM
nt