PDA

View Full Version : Boy bush has lost touch with reality

Give me liberty
04-22-2008, 12:53 PM
Bush: U.S. economy not in recession, in slowdown

http://www.reuters.com/article/marketsNews/idUSN2231537320080422

"We're not in a recession, we're in a slowdown," Bush said at a news conference at the end of a two-day summit with Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper and Mexican President Felipe Calderon.

:rolleyes:

and the Canadian media are buying his side.

huh isnt a slowdown a recession? ><

damien88
04-22-2008, 12:55 PM
The man should be taken behind a tool shed and slapped with a dead fish. I despise that guy
Viva Paul

hawks4ronpaul
04-22-2008, 12:58 PM

"We're not in a recession, we're in a slowdown," Bush said at a news conference at the end of a two-day summit with Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper and Mexican President Felipe Calderon.

It's just a recessiony kind of slowdown.

It's like, "The Slowdown of Peace on Terror."

http://hawks4ronpaul.blogspot.com/2008/02/economics-experts-endorse-ron-paul.html

Aratus
04-22-2008, 01:03 PM
:eek:a shallow depression = a mild slowdown???
:confused:a deepening recession = a gentle slowdown???
:cool:not that i want to be totally tritely dour this hour!

Mattsa
04-22-2008, 01:19 PM

huh isnt a slowdown a recession? ><

America and Britain are in deep trouble, make no mistake about it

They are gonna keep flooding the markets with fiat for a few more years and then bring the whole system crashing down in 2012

2012 seems to be the year the NWO will be fully ushered in. They'll totally destroy our economies in order to bring in their totalitarian state

There really isn't much time left

The people here in the UK are oblivious to what is being planned, despite our governments refusal to grant the people a referendum on full EU membership. They will destroy Sterling and our economy to force us to accept the Euro.

The destruction of the dollar and the financial system in the USA is part of the same plan.

I am more optimistic that patriotic Americans will do more to protect their soverignity, their freedom and liberty. Don't let os down folks! The rest of the world will follow your example.

Ex Post Facto
04-22-2008, 10:48 PM
America and Britain are in deep trouble, make no mistake about it

They are gonna keep flooding the markets with fiat for a few more years and then bring the whole system crashing down in 2012

2012 seems to be the year the NWO will be fully ushered in. They'll totally destroy our economies in order to bring in their totalitarian state

There really isn't much time left

The people here in the UK are oblivious to what is being planned, despite our governments refusal to grant the people a referendum on full EU membership. They will destroy Sterling and our economy to force us to accept the Euro.

The destruction of the dollar and the financial system in the USA is part of the same plan.

I am more optimistic that patriotic Americans will do more to protect their soverignity, their freedom and liberty. Don't let os down folks! The rest of the world will follow your example.

I heard the prime minister the other day giving a speach on a World Government. I think you are right my friend. They have stepped up their plan, operating all hands on deck, and full steam ahead. Daily Americans are awakening. Talking with people you would think everyone is an RP supporter. The biggest issue on peoples minds outside of the economy is civil liberties. Good luck finding Civil Liberties listed on polls or mentioned in the media.

ValidusCustodiae
04-22-2008, 11:20 PM
"A recession? Why no, this isn't a recession, everybody's just a little mopey that's all! It's time to cheer up and buy some s**t!"

ronpaulblogsdotcom
04-23-2008, 01:33 AM
Well the growth rate for most of last year was around 0.3%. That is abyssmal. Any slower than that and you are looking at negative growth.

If youa have 6 months of that it is officially a recession. First quarter will be known soon and probably was negative growth. We are almost one month into the next quarter. It feels slower to me.

So if all that is true, in 3 months we will know if we are officially in a recession now.