PDA

View Full Version : Check out this garbage article from Philly: "Even Kids Don't Vote For Ron Paul"

clintontj72
04-22-2008, 11:43 AM
This article is so worthless...I don't even have words for it. The comment section is fun though :D

http://willdo.philadelphiaweekly.com/archives/2008/04/even_kids_dont.html

hawks4ronpaul
04-22-2008, 12:37 PM
The link is to a blog, which is worse than the original article, and here is the logical flaw behind the 'no votes for RP':

He said he went to the Web sites of presidential hopefuls Hillary Rodham Clinton and Barack Obama and he found he liked the Illinois senator's take on the issues.

“He's the best,” said Chris, 10, a fourth-grader at Clara Barton Elementary School, after voting in his school's mock Democratic primary election.

There is no mention of even holding a GOP primary at the Barton school.

At the Shafer school (in Bensalem, wedged between Philadelphia and NJ):

Obama captured about 60 percent of the 253 votes cast in the mock election to Clinton's 30 percent, officials said. McCain received about 9 percent, Huckabee collected just under 1 percent of the vote and Paul received no votes in the mock election, officials said.

90% voted Democratic (Obama or Clinton), like Washington DC does.

99% voted Democratic if you count RINO McCain.

Mystery solved.

http://hawks4ronpaul.blogspot.com/

Jeremy
04-22-2008, 12:41 PM
Kids will almost always go with who their parents like. If not that, they will go with who another kid "likes" who got that from their parents... and this is all of course indirectly from the media. Poll teenagers and you'll see a slight difference. Poll non-apathetic teenagers and you'll see a MAJOR difference.

Kotin
04-22-2008, 12:58 PM
so wait a minute..

they are mocking the fact that even the most uninformed people, more so even than regular sheep adult voters, children who cant spell Monetary Policy, let alone understand it, did not cast a vote for Ron Paul..

shit, they got us there :rolleyes:

They probably just wanted some change for the snack machine.

Ha!

Aratus
04-22-2008, 01:07 PM
obama picks up the youth vote... news at 11?
mccain should worry about this more than the good doctor
if these philly kids are reflective of their parents!

Aratus
04-22-2008, 01:10 PM
a few slimjims would have tilted this election the good doctor's way!
the kids haven't been hit with the full onslaught of the campaigns
the way the folks in dixville notch usually are, every four years!

Kludge
04-22-2008, 01:13 PM
I was and am a geek. I studied politics since early middle school. I grew out of Neo-Conservatism within 3 years ^ ^.