PDA

View Full Version : McCain Begs for Paul's Supporters in Planted Story?

Change
04-22-2008, 07:05 AM
Check this out, are McCain's people using Paul video's or bogus branch offs to imply Paul Supporters are flocking to support him? I doubt this for sure! I couldn't help but laugh! Is this the great American fight for Ron Paul Supporters. Staying with Ron Paul brings Ron Paul more power, any Ron Paul Supporter knows, it is not voting for the less of two evils. The comments are really very telling as well. Enjoy!

http://blog.wired.com/27bstroke6/2008/04/ron-paul-suppor.html

acptulsa
04-22-2008, 07:16 AM
I think we've seen a few of them here. I think they all got tired of being called trolls.

Yes, there are plenty of such like conservatives in the G.O.P. old guard. They'd dearly love to teach us how to play ball, just as they were taught to play along decades ago. Point out to them that you'd much, much rather vote for a conservative and they get a look like they have indigestion or ulcers or something and give up on you. Not happy this year.

micahnelson
04-22-2008, 07:20 AM
Shouldn't it be... Join and Die?

V-rod
04-22-2008, 07:24 AM
John Mccain is only slightly better than Hillary and Obama when it comes to gun rights and economy. But his overtly hawkish attitude and liberal views on issues like amnesty for Illegals will probably be a guarantee that I will not vote for anyone come November.

acptulsa
04-22-2008, 07:34 AM
John Mccain is only slightly better than Hillary and Obama when it comes to gun rights and economy. But his overtly hawkish attitude and liberal views on issues like amnesty for Illegals will probably be a guarantee that I will not vote for anyone come November.

That won't help. A write in vote serves a purpose. Staying home simply encourages the neocons.

The people of conscience have stopped fighting us and given up, they say. Then they open up the champaigne.

revolutionman
04-22-2008, 07:37 AM
bullocks

Those are the sort of Summer Patriots I'm glad we are rid of. If you are ready to acknowledge that Ron Paul has no chance at the Presidency, then support a would be senator or Congressman, don't just defect to the enemies camp. there is plenty of work to be done on behalf of the revolution still this election season. Don't play into the masses game. Refuse to support the next crook to steal your livelihood.

if you came for a Presidential Campaign, feel free to leave whenever your ready to face facts, if you came for Revolution, for long lasting, positive change, for smaller more efficiant Government, for the right to live your life as you please so long as no one elses rights are infringed upon, if thats what you've come to Ron Pauls camp for, then sit down, and buckle up because we're just gettin ready for take off right now.

ReneeSaffron
04-22-2008, 07:56 AM
That's ridiculous! Has anyone been able to get to that website? Apparently it's non-existent at the moment. :D

Change
04-22-2008, 08:03 AM
bullocks

Those are the sort of Summer Patriots I'm glad we are rid of. If you are ready to acknowledge that Ron Paul has no chance at the Presidency, then support a would be senator or Congressman, don't just defect to the enemies camp. there is plenty of work to be done on behalf of the revolution still this election season. Don't play into the masses game. Refuse to support the next crook to steal your livelihood.

if you came for a Presidential Campaign, feel free to leave whenever your ready to face facts, if you came for Revolution, for long lasting, positive change, for smaller more efficiant Government, for the right to live your life as you please so long as no one elses rights are infringed upon, if thats what you've come to Ron Pauls camp for, then sit down, and buckle up because we're just gettin ready for take off right now.

Why would any Ron Paul Supporter give up the fight before the Convention? Why would any Ron Paul Supporter acknowledge defeat before it happens. I think we have encouraged Ron Paul himself to fight until the end.

Then the next step would be to influence the platform at the convention as much as possible towards ending the war, protecting liberty, and fixing our DOLLAR crisis.

All these calls for Ron Paul or his supporters to claim defeat and support John McCain is way to early.

In addition, John McCain has not earned Ron Paul's endorsement nor his supporters vote. Come the general election, it is a 10% Ron Paul Republican Hold on the party that will force them to acknowledge Ron Paul and his agenda. If the Republicans (GOP) fail to confront Ron Paul and earn the support of his followers, then what makes any Ron Paul voter think that the GOP or McCain will work towards any of the basics we all support?

If Obama or Hilliary win the White House we are still dealing with the same, do not get caught up in Winning for someone else's cause. Maybe the winner of the White House won't hold the power in the end, maybe the outside "loser" will have the most influence on laws that are passed. In the end the President of the United States has to serve the people.

revolutionman
04-22-2008, 08:35 AM
I'm just offering alternatives for supporters who are not as fortuitus as yourself.

mtmedlin
04-22-2008, 09:08 AM
I will vote for john mccain once someone props up my dead body and forces it into that booth. Until then I am going with NOTA.

tmosley
04-22-2008, 09:16 AM
Yeah, I would also rather elect a dead guy to the presidency than any of the rubes that "have a chance".

Dequeant
04-22-2008, 10:44 PM
I'll write-in Ron Paul if he's not on that ballot. If I didn't know about Ron Paul, I'd probably write-in something stupid like "None of the above".

Nirvikalpa
04-22-2008, 10:59 PM
This pisses me off more than makes me laugh, makes me cry, or any other emotion.

The whole purpose of this movement was to open our eyes, to go beyond the norm, to bring back our country. To unite under bringing back our country, and bringing the Republican party back to reality. To open people's eyes about our monetary policy, and our constitution. And so much more.

How the hell then, can anybody who supports this movement support McCain? That is the opposite of everything we ever stood for!

You're also forgetting by 'Joining or Dying,' that it first required people to 'Separate and Stand Up,' and thats what I will continue to do, and will do until the day I die. McCain is not my nominee, and if that is what the Republican party wants to represent them, then they are not my party either.

aji
04-23-2008, 07:49 AM
This pisses me off more than makes me laugh, makes me cry, or any other emotion.

The whole purpose of this movement was to open our eyes, to go beyond the norm, to bring back our country. To unite under bringing back our country, and bringing the Republican party back to reality. To open people's eyes about our monetary policy, and our constitution. And so much more.

How the hell then, can anybody who supports this movement support McCain? That is the opposite of everything we ever stood for!

You're also forgetting by 'Joining or Dying,' that it first required people to 'Separate and Stand Up,' and thats what I will continue to do, and will do until the day I die. McCain is not my nominee, and if that is what the Republican party wants to represent them, then they are not my party either.

I agree. Supporting anybody that stands for anything else that Ron Paul stands for is supporting the further ruining of this country and its people.

PERIOD!

jmdrake
04-23-2008, 08:21 AM
John McStain will lose in Novemeber and he deserves to lose. I've gone to two local Republican meetings. At one a speaker pointed out that the local GOP had to "work hard to make sure it didn't lose gains it had made at the state level just because people aren't excited about what's happening at the national level". At another meeting a speaker asked talked about the need to "try hard to convince people to put up McCain signs". (I haven't seen ONE McCain yard sign and only a couple of bumper stickers in my area.) I had to restrain myself to keep from laughing. He also said "We have to debunk the lie that John McCain said we'll be in Iraq for 100 years". Oh really? How stupid do some GOP hacks think the American people are? McCain definitely said "100 years" but he tried to qualify it by making false comparisons to Japan and Germany. (No ongoing insurgency or sectarian violence in either of those countries).

I won't vote for John McCain under any circumstances. But I'll go a step further. At this point I don't really care who wins the presidency. The three "media anointed" candidates all stink on one level or another. All three have endorsed putting those who broke the law to the front of the immigration line. All three support the lie that CO2 causes global warming. Two of the three voted for the Iraq war and all three have voted for continued funding of it. None of the three would promise to get us out of Iraq by 2013. Now two of the three are scrambling to appear the more "anti Iraq war". All three have seriously considered a war with Iran (which would be a TOTAL disaster for the U.S. considering the fact that our "allies" in Iraq are closer to Iran than they are to us.) Sure McCain is the more "pro war" of the three but I trust none. All three support NAFTA which has been a total bane to the U.S. economy and undermines our sovereignty. Two of the three are trying to "pretend" to be anti-NAFTA even though the husband of one of the three pushed through its final passage. All three have supported the destruction of our civil liberties via the Patriot Act and the "Homegrown terrorism" act as well as the RealID act. Two of the three will bankrupt our healthcare system. All three support the federal reserve takeover of the rest of the financial system in the wake of the federal reserve created sub prime mortgage crisis.

So screw everyone that says I have to "rally behind" one candidate or another that I don't trust when I can instead use my energy to support "Ron Paul candidates" that I do trust and/or take other actions to help restore the republic (http://restoretherepublic.com/). I've said it before, it's in my sig, and I'll say it again. Ten years from now when this country has gone completely to hell I want to be able to look my children in the eye and tell them I did not vote for Obama, Clinton or McCain. I wonder if this can be shortened to a bumper sticker?

Regards,

John M. Drake