PDA

View Full Version : TODAY is the day!!!!

kathy88
04-22-2008, 03:43 AM
I'm sure everyone is exhausted. Let's push the polls hard today. I'd like to thank Don Golobek for his efforts this last week in plastering central PA with Paul signs. If you're in the 5th district Don is one of the delegates running. Third slot. The first three slots are our guys. I can honestly say this is the first time I've ever taken off work for election day.

familydog
04-22-2008, 05:32 AM
I can't wait. Do you live in the 5th district? Are you voting for anyone to replace Peterson?

kathy88
04-22-2008, 10:01 AM
Yes I'm in the 5th. Who do you like as a replacement?

PAforPaul
04-22-2008, 12:32 PM
I just got back from Voting for Ron Paul today.
I hope he does well in PA.

Bruno
04-22-2008, 01:02 PM
Hopefully Rush's much self-promoted Operation Chaos will mean many McCain voters will cross over and vote Dem. That will prove to be a better showing for RP.

Young Paleocon
04-22-2008, 01:09 PM
Yea I hope to see a minimal of 40,000 RP votes, that would brighten my day. This just in RP gets all of Pennsylvania's delegates because the neocons are playing in the Democrat primary.

bkreigh
04-22-2008, 03:11 PM
I talked with a co-worker of mine who went on leave to PA. He didnt vote because he doesnt follow politics much except for all the Ron Paul stuff i shove down his neck. Anyway, before he took off he said his mother was a McCain supporter. He called into work today and i asked him if his mom went out to vote. He said "No, she was not allowed" I asked him why? His response 'Because she is not allowed to switch parties to vote and because McCain already won."

I really hope more McCain supporters sat on their ass all day and didnt go out to vote. I think it will be interesting to see the results. Im not expecting a win but it could be closer than we all think.

txrep
04-22-2008, 03:25 PM
Yea I hope to see a minimal of 40,000 RP votes, that would brighten my day. This just in RP gets all of Pennsylvania's delegates because the neocons are playing in the Democrat primary.

The DEM primary is closed. Dumbass.

speciallyblend
04-22-2008, 03:43 PM
hmm

pahs1994
04-22-2008, 03:43 PM

Dumbass, the republicans were switching partys to vote in the Dem Primary

speciallyblend
04-22-2008, 03:47 PM
I talked with a co-worker of mine who went on leave to PA. He didnt vote because he doesnt follow politics much except for all the Ron Paul stuff i shove down his neck. Anyway, before he took off he said his mother was a McCain supporter. He called into work today and i asked him if his mom went out to vote. He said "No, she was not allowed" I asked him why? His response 'Because she is not allowed to switch parties to vote and because McCain already won."

I really hope more McCain supporters sat on their ass all day and didnt go out to vote. I think it will be interesting to see the results. Im not expecting a win but it could be closer than we all think.

if the gop nominates mccain ,they will lose the general election....... i will at least do everything i can to make sure no one i know ever votes for mccain. we can only hope.. i personally think mccain is the beginning of the end of the gop;)

familydog
04-22-2008, 03:51 PM
Yes I'm in the 5th. Who do you like as a replacement?

I'm wasn't overly impressed with any of them. A couple of them I had a hard time finding information on, so out of the ones I could research, Radkowski seemed like the least offensive. Just got back from voting. I'm happy :)

porcupine
04-22-2008, 04:15 PM

:rolleyes:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Rush_Limbaugh_Show#Operation_Chaos