PDA

View Full Version : Now they are accusing us of spamming the Staw Polls :)

Dustancostine
08-21-2007, 02:38 PM
http://stevensonblog.tuscaloosanews.com/default.asp?item=667026

So what do they expect to happen on primary day? :D

Shink
08-21-2007, 02:45 PM

Gotta love this response:

Posted By: Louie Sankey (21/08/2007 1:48:55 PM)

Comment: I just want to commend all of the Ron Paul supporters. After reading these comments I have no doubt that the Ron Paul community is very intelligent in general. On the whole they are not only more articulate but also more well reasoned than the opposition they are up against. What we are really witnessing is the intelligent half of this country, Republicans and Democrats, recognizing an intelligent leader, and responding accordingly. I actually just want to be a part of the Ron Paul movement because it seems like a way to meet and network with well spoken, independent minded people.

trispear
08-21-2007, 02:47 PM
They think some RP supporters are wackos, I'm starting to think the "jouralists" are in want of tinfoil hats.

LizF
08-21-2007, 02:50 PM
Yeah, it's not spamming when one of the annointed front-runners wins. :rolleyes: :mad:

Spike Kojima
08-21-2007, 02:50 PM
All those comments make me happy . :D

AcidReign
08-21-2007, 02:51 PM
They are going to be suprised at how many Paul supporters spam the polls on election day. :D

ChristopherJ
08-21-2007, 02:56 PM
Seriously? And they call us the conspiracy theorists?

lorindon
08-21-2007, 02:58 PM
Holy crap! Just reading the responses to the article is a real spirit booster. :)

Dustancostine
08-21-2007, 02:59 PM
Seriously? And they call us the conspiracy theorists?

Maybe someone can mail him a tin foil hat. Maybe with the following message:

"When Ron Paul becomes President, I won't have any further use of my tin foil hat. After reading your article, I thought you might could use it."

LOL,
Dustan

Kregener
08-21-2007, 03:00 PM
“First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.”

bc2208
08-21-2007, 03:04 PM
could not help but "lol"

THIS IS WHAT ELECTIONS ARE!!!! PEOPLE WHO WANT TO VOTE, VOTING FOR WHO THEY WANT TO WIN!!!!

bc2208
08-21-2007, 03:05 PM
Note: The author of this blog has enabled comment validation. Your comment will not be displayed until it is approved by the author.

I wanted to call him a donkey. :-(

robatsu
08-21-2007, 03:07 PM

This was inevitable. We are honing our skills spamming straw polls so we will be good and ready to spam the real ones.

dude58677
08-21-2007, 03:10 PM
This was inevitable. We are honing our skills spamming straw polls so we will be good and ready to spam the real ones.

LOL:D :D

Johnnybags
08-21-2007, 03:11 PM
articulate and intelligent, unlike the article. He got slammed by intellect and persistence. Nice work folks, everyone is finally learning something after all these years of slumber.

Wyurm
08-21-2007, 03:13 PM
I honestly wonder if people are now making blatently inaccurate, rude, and ridiculous blogs about Ron Paul just for hits. I saw a report a while back in which they said that new blogs are being made at a rate so fast that many of them will never even be read by anyone, but its been proven time and again that all you have to do is lie about Ron Paul and poof, instant readers en masse.

Eli
08-21-2007, 03:25 PM
My response:

Hi, This is my first time reading your publication. I found you from Google, but more accurately I found you because of supply and demand. I am starving to read more about Ron Paul and his candidacy, but there aren't enough news articles on him? Theres hundreds about Guiliani coming out every day, but me and hundreds of thousands of others are dieing to read more about Ron Paul. Yet where are they? I'll be honest, I wouldn't be here if the bigger news corporations were giving more coverage to this widely popular candidate. I'd be swamped and busy reading all their articles and yours would be buried deep in the heap. Alas, here I am and here we are. I enjoy my morning newspaper, but its filled with Mccain stories...might as well be blank pages getting thrown at my door step every morning. So I'm stuck staring at my computer screen for news. :( Enjoy the added intense publicity to your publication while it lasts. Eventually the rest of the old media will figure out what informed people want to read about. Until that day, HELLO MISTER POPULAR!

Thanks,
Eli

ChristopherJ
08-21-2007, 03:33 PM
I honestly wonder if people are now making blatently inaccurate, rude, and ridiculous blogs about Ron Paul just for hits. I saw a report a while back in which they said that new blogs are being made at a rate so fast that many of them will never even be read by anyone, but its been proven time and again that all you have to do is lie about Ron Paul and poof, instant readers en masse.

I've been wondering about this myself. Seems the people that hate RP sure enjoy writing about him every fricken' day.

The ironic part is they write these articles because it generates tons of traffic and then they proclaim RP has no chance to win. Can they really be this ignorant? Maybe they're just hypocrites?

Keith
08-21-2007, 04:03 PM
My reply:

Posted By: Keith (21/08/2007 5:15:27 PM)

Comment: Before discounting Ron Paul you might consider the fact that the poll was published in the Tuscaloosa News ahead of time and conducted by a legitimate political group. Then ask yourself why so many people showed up to vote for Ron Paul and hardly anyone showed up to vote for anyone else. Could it be that Ron Paul's message generates excitement? Could it be, as he says that Freedom is Popular? Could it be that people are tired of the same old crooked politicians so they don't come out to support them the way they do for Ron Paul? I live in Tuscaloosa, and I came to this event because I am excited about Ron Paul. I have never been excited about a politician before. I might point out that Romney placed second just because his paid staffers came up from Montgomery to try to support him. None of the Ron Paul people in town that day were paid.

dseisner
08-21-2007, 04:09 PM
Spam The Primaries!

maiki
08-21-2007, 04:28 PM
I like how Ron Paul supporters can "organize and communicate." So sinister! What, other supporters cannot organize and communicate? Apparently not.

SewrRatt
08-21-2007, 04:38 PM
The guy says polls are heavily "skewed" in Ron Paul's favor. I agree. Actual opinions are the bane of the political process. Real people with brains skew the results. Down with the Revolution!