PDA

View Full Version : To the good people of Pennslyvania

Derek123234
04-21-2008, 10:41 PM
I obviously never post here, but do read this board occasionally to see what is happening around the movement that has been created. Anyway...I do think it is necessary to thank the people of Pennsylvania for their hard work. I recently had to make a trip through the state and was really surprised by the plastering of the highways with Ron Paul 2008 signs. I had not seen such a thorough effort anywhere else and I commend such a well done job. I traveled on over 900 miles of five or six different highways and each one had Ron Paul signs covering the entire span. Each time I drove by one all I could do was smile. So once again thank you.

humanic
04-21-2008, 11:02 PM
I obviously never post here, but do read this board occasionally to see what is happening around the movement that has been created. Anyway...I do think it is necessary to thank the people of Pennsylvania for their hard work. I recently had to make a trip through the state and was really surprised by the plastering of the highways with Ron Paul 2008 signs. I had not seen such a thorough effort anywhere else and I commend such a well done job. I traveled on over 900 miles of five or six different highways and each one had Ron Paul signs covering the entire span. Each time I drove by one all I could do was smile. So once again thank you.

Welcome to the forum Derek :o Thanks for the props. I'm in PA and we're all looking forward to collapsing in exhaustion tomorrow night. The past month has been grueling!

Hope this is your first post of many.

DealzOnWheelz
04-21-2008, 11:18 PM
just remember don't be disappointed if ron doesn't get a whole lot here % wise

we are focusing on electing his delegates since they are unbound we don't even mention ron paul

humanic
04-21-2008, 11:34 PM
just remember don't be disappointed if ron doesn't get a whole lot here % wise

we are focusing on electing his delegates since they are unbound we don't even mention ron paul

Exactly. If you live in PA and somehow still do not know who your delegates are:

http://www.ronpaulpa.com
or
http://www.votinginpa.com

kigol
04-21-2008, 11:39 PM
:cool:

Xenophage
04-22-2008, 12:18 AM
Interest in the primaries should be lower among generic Republicans since McCain is generally understood to have already won nationally, but if you advertise the hell out of the primary with sign waving and plastering you might stir up enough interest among McCain supporters (and Paul detractors) to soundly crush you in the primary. I don't think you're winning converts at this point.

Just a thought... although its obviously late for such things.