PDA

View Full Version : Free boxes of Slim-Jims!

Maximilian American
04-21-2008, 06:51 PM
I have 7 full boxes of brand new Slim-Jims. Each box has a whopping 2,500 Slim-Jims. I have 2 New Hope for America Boxes, 3 Tax Payers Best Friend boxes, 1 Free Enterprise box, & 1 Pro-Life Box.

Now, I am a college student with a minimum wage job, so all I ask to that be done is for the recipients to pay all OR a decent portion of the S&H fee once they receive the Slim-Jims.

I will ship them immediately upon request. :)

mdh
04-21-2008, 07:00 PM
Rats. I could use some more Students for Paul slimjims here, I've been doing a bunch of stuff on the WVU campus with those. I don't like having to fall back on gun owners/pro-life slimjims on campus, it's just the wrong demographic target. ;)
Tax payers are pretty much universally made of win, though, so I'm using them a lot on campus as well. They have 'tax free tips' on the back which is hard for anyone to argue with, be they more right-aligned (less taxes is always good) or left-aligned (wait staff often make low wages, so they have sympathy or whatever).

Maximilian American
04-21-2008, 07:20 PM
I think The Hope for America slim jims can be very useful on campuses. As for the Students for Ron Paul slim-jims, I maybe have only about 25-40 of them :( left. Glad to hear you are working well promoting Ron Paul at your campus :).

mdh
04-21-2008, 08:37 PM
It's not even "my campus" per se, it just happens to be the best place to catch large numbers of people moving around in a place where we won't get hassled. ;)

RonPaulFever
04-21-2008, 08:48 PM
I have a ton of signs....about 50 4x2 and 100 2x1, with two boxes of stakes.....anyone interested can contact me via PM, just pay for shipping and I'll send them out.

angelatc
04-21-2008, 09:16 PM
I have 7 full boxes of brand new Slim-Jims. Each box has a whopping 2,500 Slim-Jims. I have 2 New Hope for America Boxes, 3 Tax Payers Best Friend boxes, 1 Free Enterprise box, & 1 Pro-Life Box.

Now, I am a college student with a minimum wage job, so all I ask to that be done is for the recipients to pay all OR a decent portion of the S&H fee once they receive the Slim-Jims.

I will ship them immediately upon request. :)

If you don't know this already, the best way to ship these are in the Priority Mail Flat rate boxes.

humanic
04-21-2008, 10:32 PM
Rats. I could use some more Students for Paul slimjims here, I've been doing a bunch of stuff on the WVU campus with those. I don't like having to fall back on gun owners/pro-life slimjims on campus, it's just the wrong demographic target. ;)
Tax payers are pretty much universally made of win, though, so I'm using them a lot on campus as well. They have 'tax free tips' on the back which is hard for anyone to argue with, be they more right-aligned (less taxes is always good) or left-aligned (wait staff often make low wages, so they have sympathy or whatever).

I have boxes and boxes of Students for Paul slimjims in my garage -- come get em! I live in the Pittsburgh area.

Maximilian American
04-24-2008, 07:56 PM
If you don't know this already, the best way to ship these are in the Priority Mail Flat rate boxes.

No matter how hard they try they cannot stop us now. The Revolution spreads to South Dakota!
Shipment date: April 25th
God Speed:):):)
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3031/2440159956_13a4aa8425.jpg?v=0

skyorbit
04-24-2008, 09:21 PM
Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you!!!!

Let me know how much the shipping is.

Tracy