PDA

View Full Version : Mark Levin:

Patriot123
04-21-2008, 06:26 PM
Don't know if anyone knows this guy, or even listens to his talk radio show, but he's a conservative on 770AM, and surprisingly enough he doesn't know who Ron Paul is. Well, didn't. Called his show up a few minutes ago, and the guy didn't even know who Ron Paul was. He's there talking about conservatism, and about how terrible Obama, Clinton and McCain are, and he doesn't know who Ron Paul is. It's surprising, really. That just shows how misinformed so many people are. I mean, I don't mean to poke fun at the guy as he's truly a great American, but can someone tell me how someone who's politically active can not know who Ron Paul is?

Deborah K
04-21-2008, 06:29 PM
He's BSing you. He knows damned well who RP is. His best bud is Sean Hannity. There's no way in hell they've never talked about RP.

Cowlesy
04-21-2008, 06:30 PM
Mr. Levin knows very well who Ron Paul is.

Search "mark levin" on this forum and you will see.

The One
04-21-2008, 06:33 PM
Damn right Levin knows who RP is. He and Hannity are big buddies. He's about an annoying little prick.

Patriot123
04-21-2008, 06:50 PM
...Well I feel like an idiot. Called in without even knowing anything about the guy.

The One
04-21-2008, 06:53 PM
There are worse things you could do, kiddo. At least you're smart enough to be here supporting RP. Now if we could just get you to understand 9/11.........;)

Cowlesy
04-21-2008, 06:54 PM
...Well I feel like an idiot. Called in without even knowing anything about the guy.

No worries! Hope it shows you why no one on this board listens to a word that comes out of that man's pie-hole. You actually did the board a positive thing by re-hashing that guy, incase others out here didn't know how much he hates the most conservative member of Congress who is running for President.

Patriot123
04-21-2008, 06:57 PM
Well even if so, he seemed so... So... so genuine. I believed him, and now I feel like a lunatic. The guys probably laughing it up. And it was national radio, too.

SWATH
04-21-2008, 09:43 PM
He is a dueche bag. He is the guy who urged all his listeners to call Ron Paul's Congressional office number and urge him to drop dead. Then Ron Paul supporters flooded his phone lines so hard that all he could do was play music on his show for 3 hours, all the while claiming that he hasn't heard anything from Paul supporters and implying that there are none. He knows DAMN WELL who Ron Paul is.

Anti Federalist
04-21-2008, 11:06 PM
Well even if so, he seemed so... So... so genuine. I believed him, and now I feel like a lunatic. The guys probably laughing it up. And it was national radio, too.

Of course he seemed genuine.

These people are actors, playing a role.

It's their job to be convincing.

jclay2
04-21-2008, 11:24 PM
Patriot 123: I just called in Levin on Friday. What time did you call today? If you can get a time we can link the audio to hear your conversation. Oh and don't worry about being totally bsed by Levin. Almost 80% of his arguments against Ron Paul supporters are straw man anyway.

Here is the link of my convo on friday:

mms://abcrad.wmod.llnwd.net/a49/external/0102cABAAHQAAAAcDle6yKhvE1c0LnEJnNwFajD8QD92LOnSD/levin/levin_insider/levin04182008.wma

skip to minute 42 and you should here the convo.

It is good that we are getting the message out of Ron Paul. My next radio target is Hannity. I am really going to plan though for my call in. Really try to smooth talk him into a trap that he can't get out of without looking incredibly stupid.

unconsious767
04-21-2008, 11:44 PM
Here's your call edited out of his snarky broadcast.
http://www.mediafire.com/?idm9e39xxig

This levin dude is a real piece of work :rolleyes:

jclay2
04-21-2008, 11:53 PM
Oh my gosh, I just heard levin. What a piece of sh*t. I can't believe someone would have the nerve to make an absolute moron out of someone on national radio. What a jerk. And you are only 15.

amy31416
04-22-2008, 12:11 AM
Just listened myself, he is an ass. Don't sweat it Patriot, you know more than 99% of other 15yr olds on politics.

What a freaking jerk.

asgardshill
04-22-2008, 12:18 AM
Well, what do you expect from a guy whose one and only talent is being able to imitate Captain Binghamton from McHale's Navy? He certainly has no talent for radio or he wouldn't have to suck Sean Hannity's cloacal tissues every day in order to keep his job.

sluggo
04-22-2008, 05:25 AM
This guy is unlistenable. Not only is he a mean spirited neo-con hack, his voice has that horrid fingernails-on-a-chalkboard effect.

I heard that he lives in Hannity's underwear drawer, but it hasn't been confirmed.

The One
04-22-2008, 07:45 AM
When I was 15, I couldn't even tell you the difference between a Republican and a Democrat (not that there's much difference). You're doing okay Patriot....don't worry about it.

Patriot123
04-22-2008, 10:57 AM
Patriot 123: I just called in Levin on Friday. What time did you call today? If you can get a time we can link the audio to hear your conversation. Oh and don't worry about being totally bsed by Levin. Almost 80% of his arguments against Ron Paul supporters are straw man anyway.

Here is the link of my convo on friday:

mms://abcrad.wmod.llnwd.net/a49/external/0102cABAAHQAAAAcDle6yKhvE1c0LnEJnNwFajD8QD92LOnSD/levin/levin_insider/levin04182008.wma

skip to minute 42 and you should here the convo.

It is good that we are getting the message out of Ron Paul. My next radio target is Hannity. I am really going to plan though for my call in. Really try to smooth talk him into a trap that he can't get out of without looking incredibly stupid.

"Ron Paul isn't a conservative. He's a Libertarian." I nearly dropped dead laughing when he said that.

yongrel
04-22-2008, 11:06 AM
Oi vey. Sorry you had to deal with that schmuck, patriot.

hawks4ronpaul
04-22-2008, 11:07 AM

No worry, you are now 4 years 'smarter' than you were yesterday--and it did not cost you $100,000 like college would.

"If you analyze it, I believe the very heart and soul of conservatism is libertarianism."--Ronald Reagan

http://hawks4ronpaul.blogspot.com/

Lucille
04-22-2008, 02:15 PM
Don't know if anyone knows this guy, or even listens to his talk radio show, but he's a conservative on 770AM, and surprisingly enough he doesn't know who Ron Paul is. Well, didn't. Called his show up a few minutes ago, and the guy didn't even know who Ron Paul was. He's there talking about conservatism, and about how terrible Obama, Clinton and McCain are, and he doesn't know who Ron Paul is. It's surprising, really. That just shows how misinformed so many people are. I mean, I don't mean to poke fun at the guy as he's truly a great American, but can someone tell me how someone who's politically active can not know who Ron Paul is?

I heard your call yesterday. Levin pissed me off to no end. (I wrote a post (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=134049) about it today.)

Please, do not give that asshat Levin the time of day, ever again.

I have to tell you, you came out of it looking like the bigger man, and Levin came out of it looking like the complete and utter disrespectful neocon tool that he is.

Well done. I applaud your efforts and your interest in "true conservatism", which Levin wouldn't recognize if it bit him.