PDA

View Full Version : F3 Coalition

DeadtoSin
04-21-2008, 02:10 PM
I didn't put this in the RP Grassroots because I felt that it might be a bit inappropriate. F3 Coalition stands for Faith, Family, and Freedom. It is run by primarily Huckabee supporters, but they are open to Ron Paul supporters as well. Right now I am pretty active on their forums, and they are good people. Unfortunately, they've had some bad RP supporters who sometimes painted us in a bad light. I'm working to fix that and work with them, and if you feel like you can contribute to a discussion civilly even if you disagree please feel free to join up there.

These people are not working to put Huckabee into presidency like Huck's Army. These are people trying to simply get conservative members voted into Congress. You will not be banned for having differences of opinions with the others as long as you are civil about it.

A problem that I think most ardent supporters of a candidate have is that they feel like they are compromising by working with others. There are surely approaches that Huckabee supporters would take that we do not agree with. However, we do have common ground, and I suggest we begin working with others in order to accomplish our goals.

If you have any questions, let me know.

www.F3coalition.org

DeadtoSin
04-21-2008, 05:19 PM
Also, they do seem to have plans that they are about to take action on. Keep an eye out on the site.

DeadtoSin
04-22-2008, 05:53 PM
Also, you guys should go there to support B.J. Lawson. We have a topic there about him, and we could go ahead and get some more discussion going on him.

AutoDas
04-22-2008, 08:39 PM
I'm not interested in any organization that has "faith" in one of their pillars.

DeadtoSin
04-22-2008, 08:41 PM
That is perfectly acceptable. Maybe other people are, and those are the people I am trying to appeal to. I appreciate your input.

amy31416
04-22-2008, 08:42 PM
Between us and Huck supporters, we've taken 28% away from McCain in PA so far.

They certainly aren't all bad just because they believe in God, AutoDas.

Thanks for promoting cooperation D2S.