PDA

View Full Version : A little media attention......

mavtek
08-21-2007, 01:07 PM
http://www.lonestaricon.com/absolutenm/anmviewer.asp?a=1762&z=167

Roxi
08-21-2007, 01:14 PM
Nice!!!

bc2208
08-21-2007, 01:16 PM
Of course the focus of the first picture is a RP bumper sticker next to one that says "9/11 Was an Inside Job."

Sematary
08-21-2007, 01:24 PM
Nice article. Well written, balanced, and fair.

bc2208
08-21-2007, 01:24 PM
"A lot of it had to do with the fact that Sean Hannity is not exactly a big Ron Paul fan," said James. "In fact, when somebody called him up and said, ‘Hey, do you know who got the most military support money-wise?’ He hadn’t read the report and got him hook, line, and sinker."

Does anyone know where I could find audio of that? Sounds awesome.

Scribbler de Stebbing
08-21-2007, 01:26 PM
Great job! (Btw, you KNOW if you put a 911 Inside Job sticker on your car next to a RP sticker, your car will be the only one in the whole parking lot that the media will photograph.) Since we're fighting a name recognition battle still, all press attention is good.

mavtek
08-21-2007, 01:51 PM
I saw that pic too, it is what it is folks. Maybe I can respectfully request Chris take off that 9/11 sticker.

pyrazole2
08-21-2007, 02:03 PM

http://www.lewrockwell.com/blog/lewrw/archives/014191.html

krott5333
08-21-2007, 02:04 PM
"A lot of it had to do with the fact that Sean Hannity is not exactly a big Ron Paul fan," said James. "In fact, when somebody called him up and said, ‘Hey, do you know who got the most military support money-wise?’ He hadn’t read the report and got him hook, line, and sinker."

here ya go:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MsALxTA3TIk

jblosser
08-21-2007, 02:22 PM
Regarding the 9/11 sticker and the places he quotes Chris, let me just say that Chris is a great guy who is busting his ass for this campaign and he knows when to wear which hat and when not to talk about certain things he believes. It's hard for him as it is for any of us to be quiet about anything we believe for the sake of the big picture, but he does it well. I won't ask him to take the sticker off though, any more than I'd expect his 9/11 friends to ask him to take an RP sticker off for some reason, or any more than I agreed with the street corner evangelist I talked to in Sundance Square last weekend who told me I was worshipping an idol for carrying a Ron Paul sign instead of a Jesus sign (I'm pretty sure I won that guy over, BTW).

Anyway. Chris is one of our best people in FW for Ron Paul. He also has decided to go to architecture school to get a degree to validate what he thinks about 9/11 himself. You can't knock on him, believe me.

Shink
08-21-2007, 02:36 PM
On the bright side, if you read the article, you find out that the sticker belongs to a Democrat. I guess some people care about things like that.

jmunjr
08-21-2007, 02:50 PM
Of course the focus of the first picture is a RP bumper sticker next to one that says "9/11 Was an Inside Job."

Precisely why 9/11 "truthers" need to separate any and all conspiracy beliefs from the Ron Paul campaign if they want him to win... I have no problem with them believing in that, but they just need to distance their opinions from their support of Ron Paul.

This is not an insult but just common sense. They all may be 100% right about it and be the most sensible people on earth, but the vast majority of people laugh at them and when associated with Paul will most definitely question Paul's credibility.

It is sad but true - if Paul is to win his current supporters need to look and act "normal"...

mavtek
08-21-2007, 03:01 PM
Regarding the 9/11 sticker and the places he quotes Chris, let me just say that Chris is a great guy who is busting his ass for this campaign and he knows when to wear which hat and when not to talk about certain things he believes. It's hard for him as it is for any of us to be quiet about anything we believe for the sake of the big picture, but he does it well. I won't ask him to take the sticker off though, any more than I'd expect his 9/11 friends to ask him to take an RP sticker off for some reason, or any more than I agreed with the street corner evangelist I talked to in Sundance Square last weekend who told me I was worshipping an idol for carrying a Ron Paul sign instead of a Jesus sign (I'm pretty sure I won that guy over, BTW).

Anyway. Chris is one of our best people in FW for Ron Paul. He also has decided to go to architecture school to get a degree to validate what he thinks about 9/11 himself. You can't knock on him, believe me.

Not knocking, as a matter of fact after talking to him at length, I really respect him. I honestly believe that we weren't told everything by the government during 911, I also believe that there is substantial evidence of a cover up. I think we really need a new investigation as well.

BUT...............

For the time being allowing the media to throw us under the "conspiracy loon" Bus might be hurting the campaign. My advice slap a Ron Paul sticker over the Inside Job until the campaign is over.

amga49
08-21-2007, 03:15 PM
Great article!