PDA

View Full Version : What's Up With the RLC?!?!

BuddyRey
04-21-2008, 12:24 PM
I laid down a hunk 'o' change to join the Republican Liberty Caucus several months ago, and I haven't received any notice of current activities, information packets, newsletters, or even an occasional email.

If there's anyone here who works directly with the RLC, could you let us know why this crucially important second phase of the revolution is in such unending and unproclaimed hiatus?

JS4Pat
04-21-2008, 12:46 PM
Like you I have been disappointed with the lack of organization and initiative from the RLC on the state and national level.

However here in North Florida we have been very busy essentially creating our own chapter. We are lining up officers and committee directors and discussing strategies for growth and influence. I am VERY excited about the potential of this organization, but it looks like right now it is going to require leaders to just step up to the plate and make it happen on their own. I would not wait for any RLC "official" to give you marching orders.

I would be happy to share with you what we are doing here in North Florida offline.

nate895
04-21-2008, 04:38 PM
Like you I have been disappointed with the lack of organization and initiative from the RLC on the state and national level.

However here in North Florida we have been very busy essentially creating our own chapter. We are lining up officers and committee directors and discussing strategies for growth and influence. I am VERY excited about the potential of this organization, but it looks like right now it is going to require leaders to just step up to the plate and make it happen on their own. I would not wait for any RLC "official" to give you marching orders.

I would be happy to share with you what we are doing here in North Florida offline.

What is funny is that the Liberty Caucus was formed in North Florida, you'd think it'd be active when you joined.

weslinder
04-22-2008, 03:43 AM
Regardless of National Organization, the Southeast Texas chapter of the RLC will have it's initial meeting tomorrow night.