PDA

View Full Version : NH Debate TICKETS!

TexMac
08-21-2007, 12:41 PM
Get 'em while you can.....

http://www.nhgop.org/sept-5-presidential-debate-tic/

50.00 Bucks a pop.

Welcome to the online ticket ordering portal for the September 5, 2007 presidential debate co-hosted by Fox News, the University of New Hampshire and the New Hampshire Republican State Committee. Held at the Whittemore Center on the campus of the University of New Hampshire the debate will be aired live on Fox News, Fox Radio and four NH radio stations; WGIR, WGIP, WGIN, and WTSL.
Tickets to the debate and the pre-debate reception are $50 for preferred seating and are sold exclusivley through this web portal. Tickets for the entire family may be purchased but must be done individually.
All tickets will be provided at will call and a valid drivers license will be required.
Prior to the debate the New Hampshire Republican State Committee is co-hosting a pre-debate reception which all debate attendees are invited to attend.
6:00 pm- 8:00 pm Pre-Debate Reception featuring prominent political and media personalities
8:30 pm Doors close to the Whittemore Center (no guests will be admitted after this time)
9:oo pm- 10:30 pm First in the Fall Presidential Debate

Scott K
08-21-2007, 02:05 PM
I'm thinking that we will have a friendly audience at the debate.

amga49
08-21-2007, 03:20 PM
If I was closer I would definitely attend and share my support for the revolution.

AlexAmore
08-21-2007, 03:26 PM
I would like to go and bring two other people, but $150 is pretty steep and I wonder if it would be better served donating to the campaign....I dunno.

DJ RP
08-21-2007, 03:39 PM
This is being broadcast live to millions? It is hugely important to get as many ron paul supporters in the crowd as possible so that when he speaks we hear CHEERS and when one of the others thinks about stepping out of line and spouting any bullshit they can feel the full force of the boos of the people on live tv.

Anybody who can make it should!

amga49
08-21-2007, 03:53 PM
I think this buying tickets to this event to cheer for Ron Paul is as good as donating money to the campaign. Either way to give the man and the revolution the support it needs. And I'll be watching very proudly :)

tmg19103
08-21-2007, 04:09 PM
Having a pro Ron Paul crowd is MUCH better than donating. Having cheers for the good doctor and jeers for those who attack him will win over voters in a manner much better than donating $50 or $150 to the campaign can as millions will be watching on television and the cheers will help convert fence sitters to RP - and there are a LOT of undecided Republican voters.

All who can attend - PLEASE do so!

tmg19103
08-21-2007, 04:09 PM
Having a pro Ron Paul crowd is MUCH better than donating. Having cheers for the good doctor and jeers for those who attack him will win over voters in a manner much better than donating $50 or $150 to the campaign can as millions will be watching on television and the cheers will help convert fence sitters to RP - and there are a LOT of undecided Republican voters.

P.S. The word needs to be spread to the New Hampshire and surrounding state MeetUps.

billv
08-21-2007, 04:11 PM

Yes, please. Perception is everything. Many people who will watch this will come away thinking Ron Paul is the man everyone supports, which he should be of course, so long as we have a ton of people in the crowd.

SwooshOU
08-21-2007, 04:11 PM
This would be absolutely HUGE if a pro-Ron Paul crowd could turn up.

Surely the mainstream media would have to give more air time if his comments are cheered more loudly than others and if others' comments are booed (or whatever).

DjLoTi
08-21-2007, 04:15 PM
I disagree about 'jeers' for the other candidates. I think silence would be better.

maiki
08-21-2007, 04:20 PM
Get 'em while you can.....

Tickets to the debate and the pre-debate reception are $50 for preferred seating

Is there a less-preferred seating for less?

Although I probably can't go with having to rely on others for cars.

james1906
08-21-2007, 04:20 PM
I disagree about 'jeers' for the other candidates. I think silence would be better.

I agree. This is a presidential debate, not a hockey game. And IDEAS should be cheered as well, as long as the person stating them is genuine. If Tancredo states his opposition to the NAU, applaud. If Giuliani states his opposition, then do nothing.

I wish I could go. If anyone needs monetary help getting there, let me know.

SwooshOU
08-21-2007, 04:22 PM
If anyone needs monetary help getting there, let me know.

Operation: Sponsor a NH Debate Audience Member

:)

Cowlesy
08-21-2007, 04:28 PM

CORRECT. The more honorable his supporters act, the better they will be viewed. I imagine Ron Paul wouldn't boo, he'd just quietly roll his eyes at moronic comments.

billm317
08-21-2007, 04:40 PM
P.S. The word needs to be spread to the New Hampshire and surrounding state MeetUps.

I emailed the organizers of the following meetup groups:
Nashua, NH
Newburyport, MA
Concord, NH
Concord, MA
Gardner, MA
Boston, MA
Worcester, MA

I've been told that Newburyport and Boston have now setup meetup events for this. Hopefully the other organizers will forward the info on to the other members and setup events as well.

mtmedlin
08-21-2007, 06:15 PM
I would like to go and bring two other people, but $150 is pretty steep and I wonder if it would be better served donating to the campaign....I dunno.

If you PROMISE to be there, PM me. We'll work something out.

billm317
08-21-2007, 06:21 PM
If you PROMISE to be there, PM me. We'll work something out.

escrow.com + a picture of the invoice and/or tickets would work for anyone who's cautious

Johnnybags
08-21-2007, 06:25 PM
debate goer, they should probably work with the large meetup groups for logistics. I am sure many NH'ers know who the real Paul fans are and who would go.

Shink
08-21-2007, 06:25 PM
Think of this as an important straw poll that'll be won by audience decision. In other words, if you can, GO and SCREAM FOR DOCTOR PAUL. And boo the sh*t out of those other turds.

Edit: Okay, to refine the idea of booing, I would say you should boo loudly when they get applause for spouting an idiotic catchphrase about the goodness of unjust war, etc. Oh, and when they try to BS about how they'd do this or that for the Constitution. There's no excuse for NOT booing when they outright lie and try to take Ron's thunder.

RestoreTheRepublic
08-21-2007, 06:29 PM
Yes we must try and get as many people as possible to attend this debate. I would love to embarass the hell out of Giuliani and Romney when Ron gets applause for everything and they get dead silence.

I strongly strongly dislike both those men and anything that would put them through embarrasment is well worth it :D

Plus the perception thing is huge

billm317
08-21-2007, 06:40 PM
Think of this as an important straw poll that'll be won by audience decision. In other words, if you can, GO and SCREAM FOR DOCTOR PAUL. And boo the sh*t out of those other turds.

I can't agree with this enough.

If anyone has been watching FOXNews, you might know how their debate coverage has been going. They've been incorporating some type of sound metrics into their debate analysis as a primary gauge of how the candidates performed. Of course these metrics are probably skewed in some fashion to benefit their agenda, but regardless, us being there to support Dr. Paul is extremely important.

Here's another angle that hasn't been mentioned. If you were standing in front of millions, giving a motivational/rallying type speech, would you feel better if you knew the crowd was behind you or if there was pretty much total silence? My favorite part of the last debate was when Dr. Paul made a comment and the crowd erupted. He tried to finish what he was trying to say, but the crowd wasn't done cheering. Anyway, I know this part is pretty obvious, but there's no doubt that Dr. Paul will perform better if it seems like the entire place is on his side!

mtmedlin
08-21-2007, 07:20 PM
escrow.com + a picture of the invoice and/or tickets would work for anyone who's cautious

Its taken care of. We have at least three people going. I am wondering if there is some way we can get a head count on how many people we know are going. Also, what is the limit on tickets?

mtmedlin
08-21-2007, 07:23 PM
Nevermind, the seating capacity is 6100 for the stadium but less then half will be sold.

EvoPro
08-21-2007, 10:48 PM
I will be going, driving from VT. I gotta contact the meetups to see if people want to car pool.

Fred Thompson "still plans to get into the race in the first week of September -- and has told FOX News that he'll be an official candidate in time to participate in the September 5th GOP debate in Manchester, NH."

taken from this link:
http://64.233.169.104/search?q=cache:athskHe16o8J:www.update08.foxnews.c om/+fox+news+new+hampshire+debate&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=4&gl=us

hmmm... the debate is in durham

Cowlesy
08-21-2007, 11:00 PM
We need people to play with the Frank Luntz dials :P

AlexAmore
08-21-2007, 11:01 PM
Its taken care of. We have at least three people going. I am wondering if there is some way we can get a head count on how many people we know are going. Also, what is the limit on tickets?

Thanks again mtmedlin! I'm so excited to be going and meeting Ron Paul again! My God i've gotten to meet, talk, and shake hands with Ron Paul so many times he's going to get a restraining order LOL! That's New Hampshire for ya baby! :D

FSP-Rebel
08-21-2007, 11:09 PM
I'm trying to bring a crew from Mich.

derdy
08-22-2007, 01:01 AM
For some reason, I have a feeling that FAUX News will be anticipating a pro-Ron Paul crowd and will use some sort of delay and/or audio filtering to reduce an overwhelming applause to crickets chirping (well, not that extreme, but you see what I mean).

I know ESPN did something similar at a Washington Nationals game: When Dick Cheney came out to throw the first pitch, he was loudly booed but that was barely audible from watching it on TV.

Then you have Pearl Jam being censored recently.

By all means go! I'm not trying to douse anyone's enthusiam, I just have a sneaky suspicion whenever FAUX News is involved. :mad:

AlexAmore
08-22-2007, 01:45 AM
I'll clap extra loud for ya, just in case they try and turn it down. :)

Billy Baro7
08-22-2007, 01:50 AM
LMAO do you think they could order this a little better! I don't know maybe by last name!!!!

Presidential Contact Information

John McCain for President

250 Commercial Street , Suite

Manchester , NH

603-369-4944

Mitt Romney for President

359 Elm Street

Manchester , NH

603-836-0141

Rudy Giuliani for President

1850 Elm Street

Manchester , NH

603-513-5070

Brownback for President

114 Carroll St. #2

Manchester , NH 03102

Phone: 603-703-4943

John Cox for President

788 Elm Street , 2nd Floor

Manchester , NH

603-391-4684

Tommy Thompson for President

603-540-2572

Tancredo for President

250 Commercial St. Suite 3020

Manchester , NH 03101

603-622-0044

Huckabee for President

603-986-9145

Ron Paul for President

603-747-3585

E-mail the campaign

Duncan Hunter for President

Bob Bevill

603-913-1770

bob@bevill.com

EvoPro
08-22-2007, 12:13 PM
I would say you should boo loudly when they get applause for spouting an idiotic catchphrase about the goodness of unjust war, etc. Oh, and when they try to BS about how they'd do this or that for the Constitution. There's no excuse for NOT booing when they outright lie and try to take Ron's thunder.

So, if they turn down volume of our cheers, they're going to have to do it for other candidates cheers as well, because of loud boos. nice. we don't want to boo too loud and obnoxious though at the same time.

EvoPro
08-23-2007, 12:55 PM
If anybody is in the concord NH meetup, please encourage these people to attend(buy tickets for) the debate:

http://ronpaul.meetup.com/6/calendar/6219217/

Many of them plan on going but only to sign wave and then watch the debate at a pub. We need as many cheers for Ron as we can get.

Blowback
08-23-2007, 02:23 PM
better than donating to the campaing. I want to hear crickets when anyone BUT Ron Paul speaks. When RP hits the mic I want the the room to explode!

Get her done!