PDA

View Full Version : UNFAIR POLL ALERT! email JP America

RP4ME
08-21-2007, 11:49 AM
Hi - email or call Janet Parshall's America radio program asap. They have a presidential poll on their home page that does NOT even list Ron Paul!!!

This a Christian/political show with a huge following and we need to make a dent with the "christain Right" in this election - if they get behind a candidate thinsg happen!
The leader of the poll is "i have no clue" to who will win.....to me this coulld signify that people might like to show their suppoort for RP but cannot. Even if they truly dont know - they need to be aware of their choices! Be polite but firm!

email janet@jpamerica.com or call the number at www.jpamerica.com

Ron Paul 08!
Meredith

Kregener
08-21-2007, 11:58 AM
Done.

She will not like my e-mail, even though I was respectful.

maggiebott
08-21-2007, 12:14 PM
I sent mail. First time I called someone just hung up immediately. Second time they just let the phone ring. Third time a man answered and said there were only 5 spots available...WTF! I expressed how unfair the poll was...blah blah
and he said, maam it's just a poll and hung up on me.

maggiebott
08-21-2007, 12:43 PM
I thought you guys would be on this asap Am I the only one who called?

RP4ME
08-21-2007, 01:28 PM
I have emailed her and called - please call - but be polite - the man who answered says its a space issue - there is no room on the poll for more candidates and if not - they should note that and list who the other are - he says a poll is unimportant and where it counts is in the balllot box - well soryy if it didnt matter they wouldnot have it on their site.....tehy need to include all candidates!!! CAll them email them dont let up - she needs to include the man!

Remember Honey v. vinegar! Thanks!

CAll them no b/c I belive he is teh creener fo online callers!

shrugged0106
08-23-2007, 02:15 PM
not enough room for Dr. Paul, but can fit in a "Dont have a clue" option