PDA

View Full Version : The Revolution is Working - GOP letter to Ron Paul Delegates!!!

orlandoinfl
04-20-2008, 03:12 PM
WE THE PEOPLE will not give up. The GOP is doing anything it can to dissuade men and women of liberty from participating in the Revolution.

Email tells delegates to applaud -- and stay out of politics at RNC convention
By Craig Westover

Bands, balloons and the chance to rub shoulders with party movers and shakers are part of the allure of being a delegate to a national political convention. But don't delegates play an important role choosing the party's nominee and shaping its platform?

Some delegates to the Republican National Convention Sept. 1-4 in St. Paul have been told to stick to the bands and balloons.

An email, called a "National Delegate Self-Nomination Form," sent to some 7th District GOP delegates warns them that they shouldn't expect much of a role or influence at the convention.

Here's the text of the email sent by Nelson:

http://www.minnpost.com/stories/2008/04/18/1561/email_tells_delegates_to_applaud_--_and_stay_out_of_politics_at_rnc_convention

speciallyblend
04-20-2008, 04:57 PM
Wtf

Jeremy
04-20-2008, 05:09 PM
um, we are the GOP =)

tekrunner
04-20-2008, 06:02 PM
Sounds like someone just dumped a shitload of gas onto an already raging fire. See you guys in Minnesota :)

IPSecure
04-20-2008, 06:06 PM
Has any party in history, ever had delegates sign papers, stating that they will support a certain candidate?

Is Dr. Ron Paul the first Presidential Candidate to have his delegates treated like this?

Joseph Hart
04-20-2008, 06:06 PM
Sounds like someone just dumped a shitload of gas onto an already raging fire. See you guys in Minnesota :)

dito

squandertime
04-20-2008, 07:49 PM
the roof! the roof !the roof is on fire!!!

yeee haaaa

heartless
04-20-2008, 07:55 PM
bump for freedom

NEPA_Revolution
04-20-2008, 08:04 PM
Then they fight us.........................

Broadlighter
04-20-2008, 08:10 PM
Wow, these party bosses expect obedient little Republicans to make them look good for the general public. Stop crying! Button your shirt! Wipe that smirk off your face! We have guests coming over and you are to behave in front of them!

No wonder the Republican Party has sold its soul to big government ideology.

Jodi's mom
04-20-2008, 08:35 PM
I'm spreading the word. ;)

Lovecraftian4Paul
04-20-2008, 08:45 PM
Disgusting. I can see why they're going so ballistic though: these National Conventions haven't selected candidates from either party for decades. They're nothing but mass media party unity rallies.

It's time for us to change that. GOP image be damned, Ron Paul supporters must rise, fight as hard as they can in the public eye at this convention, and smear egg on the faces of the wretched party if they pull out the expected tactics to shoot down Dr. Paul. They deserve nothing less. Let them writhe, in full view of CNN, Fox, MSNBC, and all the others. If we can't get Ron Paul the nomination, we can at least make it apparent the GOP is anything but a unified party.

Pauliana
04-20-2008, 08:56 PM

lol!!! see you there!

parke
04-20-2008, 09:16 PM
I think they call it...

REVOLUTION.. A MANIFESTO AND A COUP!!!

pepperpete1
04-20-2008, 10:30 PM
Then they fight us.........................

Please sign, date, and print your name below. At some point in the Agenda, you will be expected to deliver a short (roughly 1 minute) speech regarding your candidacy, upon which the delegates will base their votes.

For those who are not good at writing a one minute speech perhaps they would like to cut and paste from the Republican National Chairman's speech. I wish I had thought of doing this for our convention.
Just a thought.:)

http://www.ohiogop.org/news/articles/2008/01/rnc-chairman-mike-duncan-addresses-republican-national-committee-winter-meetin