PDA

View Full Version : HOW TO GET RON PAUL NOMINATED - ANYWAY, by Alex Wallenwein

orlandoinfl
04-20-2008, 02:59 PM
If you've ever had doubts as to whether it were legal or possible to get Ron Paul nominated, this article should not only inform, but excite you.

HOW TO GET RON PAUL NOMINATED - ANYWAY

Some Meetups are already giving up hope, but there is a way for us to get Ron Paul the nomination, and it is absolutely doable.

In a nutshell: If enough delegations sit out the first and second vote, McCain won't get his required majority, and the national convention will become a brokered one- which means anything goes.

There are two main hurdles to accomplishing this:

(read the rest here: http://www.nolanchart.com/article3486.html )

ForLibertyFight
04-20-2008, 03:03 PM
Everyone needs to read this

MoneyWhereMyMouthIs2
04-20-2008, 03:15 PM
If peope were introduced to Paul and could vote for him in the general election, it wouldn't matter how he got there. Personally, I know a ton of non-voting types that would vote. They couldn't make dealines before, or were simply unwilling to walk into a place and declare themselves republican earlier.

StateofTrance
04-20-2008, 03:22 PM
I'm not a pessimistic, but --

NH : Flop
Nevada : Flop
Billionaire : Flop

And now we have articles like this.

We couldn't win sh!t, and we are still talking about finding a short-cut way to get the nomination?

Does Walmart sell medicines like "Reality Dose" ? They better.

orlandoinfl
04-20-2008, 03:28 PM
Revolution is not easy and no one should've expected it to be.

This may be the last time in US history we will see a man like Dr. Ron Paul running for president. People like myself will not give up until the last delegate vote is counted.

MoneyWhereMyMouthIs2
04-20-2008, 05:00 PM
Billionaire : Flop

Billionaire : Interesting troll that said all of the right things while trolling a forum, and did a beautiful job of it.

I still don't know if that was amateur or pro. If you made me pick, I'd say amateur. Whatever that was, you have to throw that out of your analysis if you're making an honest attempt.

nbhadja
04-20-2008, 05:20 PM
bump

nbhadja
04-20-2008, 05:21 PM
b
u
m
p

nbhadja
04-20-2008, 05:25 PM
bump

orlandoinfl
04-20-2008, 09:40 PM
bump for the clearest explanation of what Ron Paul delegates are trying to do.

Bradley in DC
04-20-2008, 09:44 PM
Revolution is not easy and no one should've expected it to be.

This may be the last time in US history we will see a man like Dr. Ron Paul running for president. People like myself will not give up until the last delegate vote is counted.

Everytime we debunk the delusions of "Dr." Steve, you or Phantom (if you three aren't the same) repost it as if we don't know it's delusional. HQ has now had to jump in to ask that people stop repeating Steve's delusions which are making Dr. Paul look foolish. Please stop.

orlandoinfl
04-20-2008, 10:41 PM
Everytime we debunk the delusions of "Dr." Steve, you or Phantom (if you three aren't the same) repost it as if we don't know it's delusional. HQ has now had to jump in to ask that people stop repeating Steve's delusions which are making Dr. Paul look foolish. Please stop.

The only delusion I ever had was thinking that you weren't part of the GOP machine. Nice try you aparatchik. Go get your paid-for possee of posters to give me 100 links why Steve is wrong.

ronpaulhawaii
04-20-2008, 10:46 PM
Orlando, either start contributing to the wiki Brad started to collect ACCURATE info, or STFU.

Enough with these lame attempts at rhetorical BS

Even HQ is telling you guys to cool it, when will you get the clue that we need ACCURATE info, not a bunch of confusing HOGWASH mixed in with some good info

Thanks

nc4rp
04-20-2008, 10:49 PM
stopping would be like not finishing up the last world series game even though you were losing real , real.. real bad. theres your reality though. You gotta finish playin the game or you let down the fans and sponsors. Now we wouldn't do that would we

theres still some stats we can work on so-to-speak and finish the game out with some pride in what we started. nothing wrong with that. Ill be 'not voting' at national if thats the plan :D

Midnight77
04-21-2008, 12:05 AM
If you've ever had doubts as to whether it were legal or possible to get Ron Paul nominated, this article should not only inform, but excite you.

HOW TO GET RON PAUL NOMINATED - ANYWAY

(read the rest here: http://www.nolanchart.com/article3486.html )

Um yeah. Good luck getting those delegates to sit out.