PDA

View Full Version : Brainstorming: How to Defeat the Neo-Con Axis of Evil

freedom-maniac
04-20-2008, 06:02 AM
It seems in this election that every where we go, they power of the Neo-Cons is there to fight us. However, the neo-cons are not one solid block of ideology. What I refer to is the Neo-Con "Axis of Evil", is really a coalition of the Theocrats, Corpratists, and Military Imperalists.

They can really be represented by the three main candidates in the Republican election (besides Ron Paul), 1. Mike Huckabee, the preacher Theocrat, 2. Mitt Romney, the millionaire Corpratist, and 3. John McCain, the war-hero Imperalist.

The problem the GOP has is in finding someone who can unite all three sections. Bush has been pretty good, whether it was trying to ban gay marriage (for the thecrats), doing every thing he can to give tax breaks to millionaires and help out the oil companies (for the corpratists), and of course...invading Iraq (for the Imperalists).

John McCain is fighting his hardest to keep the axis from coming apart at its seems. The theocrats loath him for considering gays to actually be people, and not wanting to pass a constitutional amendment calling for women to be publicly stonned for having abortions. The corpratists are a little warey about his flip-flopping on the Bush-tax cuts, and even his own Imperalists are a little unsure about him. Ann Coulter swares that Hillary Clinton is "more pro-war" than John McCain.

So the question is, how do we find the fissures in this axis and cause them to explode?

Chester Copperpot
04-20-2008, 06:18 AM
I think the best and perhap only way is face to face one person at a time as we've been doing.. People need CONSTANT exposure to wear off their brainwashing... There are some cracks in the MSM caused from exposure to common sense.. Look at Glen Beck and Neil Cavuto... Those are 2 guys whove come around 180 degrees.. ESPECIALLY cavuto.

Now when people see THEM talk about RP theyll be more inclined to listen as their reports are less filled with hate and vitriol and more filled with "this guy makes sense."

Our constant standing for our cause will win. I know practically everybody here is going to write in Ron Paul on the ballot if they have to AND im sure everybody here has told that to people no less than 50 times already.. I have friends whove gone from Rudy, to Romney, to McCain.. while everytime they would switch a candidate . they would ask me who my choice was and it would always be Ron Paul.. They may not understand it at first, and it might not make sense.. BUT it sticks in their head over the months and now I hear things like "Well of course EVERYBODY wants smaller govt."

And I just smile and say "not John McCain."

Anybody who wants SMALL govt will happily get rid of the Federal Reserve and IRS.. So if theyre NOT willing to get rid of those 2 agencies then they are lying.. Its pretty simple.

But you guys know all this already.